Violet Affleck Picked Up From School By Nanny

Violet was snapped getting picked up on Monday from her preschool in Santa Monica by her nanny.

Splash News Online

1. Amy says

I would carry my child too if we knew we were going to be MOBBED EVERYDAY outside her preschool! Come on, I love pictures of these adorable kiddos as much as the next person but leave her alone once in a while. Let her be a kid and live a normal kid life a day or two out of the week!

2. Kat says

The nanny is probably picking her up because she wants to get away quickly, so as to avoid being photographed.

No wonder she doesn’t want to be photographed, with people critisizing her looks.

Who cares anyway, it isn’t like she hasn’t learned to walk yet. She won’t become lazy and still want to be carried when she is 12! Haha, that would be funny.

3. renne says

Violet looks just like her mother, I hope her little sister looks the same as Violet. She’s so cute!

4. nicole says

It is annoying that big kids are carried all the time… but I was thinking maybe it is only when the paps are around.

It probably makes them feel safer to be carried in that hostile environment.

I don’t have kids – so, it is hard to say, but if you have kids, what would you do?

5. colle says

It’s that time again. Only difference is who is picking up this kid from that school again. Same boring photos!

6. Toni says

YYYYYAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!!!! She’s cute and she goes to school…..we all GET that…enough photos of this already!

7. Adele (UK) says

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really strange that paparazzi hang around outside a pre-school?? So what if a celebrity couple’s child attends, people shouldn’t hang ooutside schools.

8. Catsue says

PLEASE stop posting non-stop photos of Violet at school! Every day there are the same school dropping off/picking up photos!!!! #1-They are boring #2- leave kids alone at school! I think it’s ok if she is out with Jen or Ben in public but all school photos should be off limits!

9. ELIE TAYLOR says

Why would Be cheat on Jen.. Just like how Gwen hired
    a ugly nanny too so that Gavin won’t cheat on her either.
    No she does not look like Halle..

10. me says

I bet Jen hired this nanny so Ben wouldn’t have sex with a hotter one. Just look at her face. Ugh. Total turn off.

11. Lydia says

Violet looks just like a blonder version of Hallie Kate Eisenberg! (the girl from the pepsi commercials and the Helen Keller movie…) I think its the eyes.