Brad Pitt With Shiloh & Zahara

Brad Pitt was snapped taking Shiloh, 2, and Zahara, 4, out shopping for toys in the Georgetown area of Washington, DC while Angelina Jolie is shooting a new film in town.

Splash News Online

1. Zee says

I don’t like when parents look fab and their kids look drab BUT I totally understand that kids get dirty. Why drop $300 on an outfit for my baby when I know he or she will spill, throw up, fall or etc and ruin the clothes? Because I can afford it? That isn’t wisdom. I’ll dress my kiddies in cheap clothes for every day doings and in the nice clothes for special outings. Dressing kids in name brand and they will only be able to wear it for a couple of months is lame.

And I think that Z and Shiloh are very cute. They are so fortunate to live in a multicultural family. I wish we all could have that in our lives.

2. Morgiie,x says

Shiloh is just growing up so beautiful – wow ! her hair is getting longer and her face is so captivating. but..the parents aught to dress their girls in nicer Suri is!
    Shiloh would look great in cute tights, little shoes, and cute denim dress and long sleeved top underneath! I can’t wait to see her aged 10 and the twins when they are 2..I bet viv will look just like Shi!

3. Deeds says

What’s up with AJ wearing very expensive jewelry and clothing, yet shiloh wears hand me downs? I’m not buying the idea all of her expensive things are donated to her.

4. accalia says

Its not all the websites, just this one. x17online had more pics of both beautiful children and a lot of other websites always have pics of Zahara, Pax and maddox. I wish the pics with Zahara and her shades was also here. She looked adorable 🙂 Shiloh is getting so big and she sure is pretty. she looks like both parents to me. sometimes so much like Brad , then angelina , but in this one she looks like she got the best from both!!! Beautiful pics of beautiful girls :)love brangelina 🙂

5. bambamswife7 says

They are cute children but so horribly dressed. With all their millions and the nannies they have for the children, you would think that they would dress them much nicer. What a terrible reflection on the parents.

6. Kati says

What a cute little girls out with their dear daddy! Both Zahara and Shiloh look absolutely adorable. Zee looks like a little diva with those yellow sunglasses and Shi looks just cute with that toy hippo. She is obviously trying to cover her toy with that blankie. She sure thinks it´s her baby. Now that the twins are older she can´t hold them so much anymore because they´re getting heavier every day and with that I don´t mean fat! Zee has this adorable toy cow which she sure chose herself. Also those watches their daddy bought them are cute. The girls sure had a blast having their daddy all to themselves for one day. Lucky girls! And Brad sure enjoyed having some father/daughters bonding time. God bless this family!

7. Kelli says

Suzi thanks for the tip. Great site to see children of a different persuasion, if you will, but just as precious. I even caught a glimpse of cute little Shiloh there too.

8. SuziP says

Well, there is actually more coverage with the other pictures of Zahara (in her little shades) on the “Black Celebrity Kids” website, which was made to combat the problem of rarity of celebs (white and black) who have children of color-on that website you will find new Nahla photos as well. I am not the owner of the site – I just thought someone might like to see all the children not just a select few… I actually look at this site and then I go over to black celeb kids to see what was missed on this one…

Very cute little girl, she is wearing a pair of Zahara’s old jeans. I think that is good to get more use out of them.

10. Kelli says

Do you see any pics of Pax or Maddox here? Of course not, because they weren’t there. How about Z, who was there? Nope. But we do have 8 pictures of Shi and admittedly, she’s a little punkin. No point in fighting. It is what it is.

11. sue says

Yes, because the media never show any pics of Pax and Madox! I guess the media thinks they are both blonde.

12. Kelli says

It’s sad but I give up. Get used to the WB and other media outlets only showing Shiloh, Knox and Viv as the children grow. It is what it is. I have a feeling Z will be a beauty when she grows, but she’ll never be able to compete in the media with her blonder siblings.

13. traveler says

To bad there’s a bias toward Shiloh from the web mistress. There was a really cute picture of Zahara in her shades.

14. Stephanie says

Kelli– Yah I know a lot of people are like in love with shiloh or whatever but it’s still not right to treat her differently. I mean I love seeing Shiloh too, she is very adorable.. but so are the other 5 children in their family.

15. Kelli says

Stephanie – isn’t it obvious that most people here only care about Shiloh (for now). You get one guess why. I’ve grown tired of trying to fight it, so I just comment on Shiloh and forget about it.

16. Stephanie says

Love the pictures.. but why did you only put one of Zahara? There’s so many more cute ones of Zahara from this trip.. Why only Shiloh???

That’s not right….

17. Katie says

aww look at Shiloh and Zahara! Aren’t they just the cutest?! Shiloh definitely got the best of both her parents, i think.