Donald Trump & Family In NYC

Donald Trump, 62, and wife Melania, 38, were snapped with their son, Barron, at NBC Studios in Manhattan. Barron will celebrate his third birthday on March 20th!

Splash News Online

1. accalia says

This website is so slow. Other websites have photos of Brad out with Zahara and Shiloh and new pics of Seraphina!!!

2. Anne says

Most likely it is fake fur. We eat beef and lamb hence the skin is used for coats, jacket, purses, shoes etc. Other animals can increase too much without control. Lighten up, in the 60’s, I wore a fur coat like hundreds of other to keep warm so come to Winnipeg in the winter and then you will know. Who said they were tortured, eh!

I am surprised his face is that color. I just don’t see him sitting still long enough to get a spray tan! I actually like Donald and this is a very nice looking family to me. Now Donald Jr., to me, Sissy looking! Sorry!

4. charlene padworny says

you think with all of that money she’d have some sense not to buy such an evil jacket which was made from the torture of innocent animals. there are so many other beautiful and wonderful things to spend money, why FUR!

5. Janie says

How could Melania have sex with Donald Trump?

She only married him for his money. He is so ugly!

6. Anne says

She probably never has to cook as Donald likes hamburgers and doesn’t drink. It’s long overdue that he acts and look his age. Let the gray come in and trim the hair and forget the tanning spray. No doubt he will look quite nice. Baron is adorable.

7. katelynn says

super cute. Baron is gorgeous. remember- these two dated for 5 yrs before getting married, so she would have known him well and vice versa before getting married, which makes me think it’s about more than money, etc.
    Baron is sooooo adorable.

8. Niloofar says

You guys are so pessimistic!!
    I’m not sure, but maybe Melania really loves her husband!they are a nice family, they have an adorable child 🙂

9. Katie says

oh my goodness! Barron is adorable! You all are really rude! Did it ever occur to you that Melania and Donald might ACTUALLY be in LOVE?!?! hmm… let’s ponder that now….

10. accalia says

Barron sure is getting big. He is gorgeous. He was a very beautiful baby and he is growing into a very handsome little man.

11. Heidi says

Trump’s bronzer makes him look like an Oompa Loompa!
    Good thing his kids turn out nice looking. 🙂

12. Ellie says

She is wearing Christian Louboutin shoes! Yes, it’s definitely a money marriage. She is Slovenian and I know a few Slovenians including my F-I-L. He worships money money as I’m sure Melania does too.

13. Kim says

I think that is a great picture! Very nice looking little boy and the mom is gorgeous! They all look happy.

14. L.Lodhi says

I dont know much about this family but what can she see in that funny old man? money is the only possible thing. I wonder how she gets passed the bed time sessions probably looking at her diamond ring on the bedside table. God what some women do for money!!

15. Emer says

Ha ha lol his face is hilarious…

Oh god she must be a right perv to have had sex with him…money money money….always sunny in a rich mans world ha ha ha ha

16. carleigh says

OH well, the orange face does detract from that craptastic comb over, so I guess there is an upside.

17. carleigh says

Melania Trump is one gorgeous lady and Baron is an adorable little guy too!!

That being said..THE DONALD looks like a friggin orange with legs..that face is so orangy it’s gross!! Is that make-up or a really bad spray tan???? What in the world is going on with his face??? Just disgusting!