Niki Taylor & Husband Welcome A Daughter

nikiopt

(In the above pic Niki was snapped at an event in New York in June)

Model Niki Taylor and her husband, NASCAR driver Burney Lamar, welcomed a daughter on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. in Nashville, Tennessee. (The day before Niki’s 34th birthday!)

Ciel Taylor Lamar weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.

“Everyone is doing amazing,” said Lou Taylor, Niki’s long-time manager, who is no relation to Niki. Ciel joins big brothers, 14-year-old twins Hunter and Jake.

Niki shared her struggle to get pregnant again in an interview with People magazine earlier this year. “I am so happy and ready,” Niki said after successfully conceiving again. “I am in such a wonderful place in my life that I can really enjoy it all.”

Congratulations!

In the ad for Skechers below Niki is pictured with her husband and two sons.

niki2

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. mm says

How tall is Burney? 5’6″? Niki really towers over him AND she’s bend and leaning over. He’s hot though

2. Catsue says

#8&9- it’s Niki with one K although her real name is Nicole.
    Another silly celebrity made-up name. This poor kid will be called ceiling, scenile, etc. Not a wise-choice. Her twins are taller than Burney as is Niki. Glad she’s married to a cute,normal guy this time around.

3. carleigh says

I have always liked Nikki Taylor, she is gorgeous on the inside and outside.

So happy for her that she had a baby girl, now she has the best of both worlds…but babies are pretty wonderful and as long as their healthy, who cares which gender they are.

I am wondering how they pronounce her name though??? Maybe like Kyle beings the spelling is Ciel..that’s what I was thinking?? Anyone else know?

4. nicemom says

I went to the same high school as Nikki Taylor and may I say that she is as beautiful on the inside as she is externally. I couldn’t be happier for her and her gorgeous family! 🙂

5. Kelli says

Aww. I wish her the best – she’s been through a lot in her young life. I can’t believe those boys are TEENAGERS!!! I remember when they were born (they were beautiful babies)! And congrats on her no doubt equally gorgeous little girl.

6. Katie says

Many congrats to Niki, Burney, Jake, and Hunter on Ciel Taylor! What a gorgeous name for what I’m sure is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. This whole family is very good looking. 🙂 I wish all the best for this family, especially after what Niki has endured in her lifetime. May this family have a life full of happiness and love.

7. Emer says

Congrats to Niki, I read her story about her crash and struggles to get pregnant. Hope all goes well for her!

8. AZ Beauty says

Congratulations to her! She went through so much after her car accident and almost lost her life.

That’s great news!!