Michelle Williams & Matilda Rose In Brooklyn

matildaopt

Wearing matching ugg style boots Michelle Williams, 28, and her daughter Matilda Rose, 3, were snapped out for a walk in the snow to pick up some things at their favorite neighborhood cafe in Brooklyn. They were joined by a friend.

In a December 2008 interview with L.A. Weekly, Michelle spoke about taking time off set to be a full-time single mother and the support she has found in what she refers to as “coffee-shop parents” and “single-mom parents.” Michelle shared, “I’m not quite ready to give up working, but I don’t know how to do the good balance of it. That’s the challenge, to live in the chaos.”

Splash News Online

Comments

Nobody is talking about Suri Cruise or any other celebrity baby. This post is just for Matilda. Matilda is adorable. She looks just like her father. God bless her, michelle,and his family.

2. AussieMum says

As a proud Aussie I think that Matilda is a gorgeous little girl with a beautiful and supportive family. How lucky she is to have a wonderful mum in Michelle!! Michelle seems so down to earth and is providing Matilda with a stable home life – after the tragedy of losing her Daddy.
    And all of Heath Ledger’s family support, encourage and love Michelle and Matilda.
    This is a wonderful example of a “normal” family with lots of love and support. No dysfunction here, in my opinion.
    Matilda Ledger carries a proud and honourable name and I think will be happy and thankful that she is the image of her wonderfully talented father.

3. Tia:) says

I know am always the one to get mad at other people for judging childrens looks, but i honest to god don’t think Suri Cruise is the cutest child I have ever seen.

Matilda is a sweetheart. She looks sooo much like daddy.

4. Katie says

must there be a fight on every single post? Honestly, I don’t think ya’ll are adults, probably just a bunch of sad teenagers wanting to bash little children. how immature!

5. Niloofar says

cmc just told her idea….#11 & #17 tell a logical reason for your comments instead of bashing her!!!

by the way, Matilda is adorable and sooooo tall!!

6. ruserious says

cmc…obsessive much? Suri is a pretty little girl, but bringing her up in a post that has nothing to do with her and comparing her to a goddess, is a little strange IMO.
    That said, Matilda is adorable, and I love how her feet aren’t touching the ground in the first picture. Too cute!

7. bambamswife7 says

All the children are beautiful. Not very adult-like to criticize little children. I like Suri a lot, and the way she is always dressed so impeccably, but please people don’t say something about these beautiful little darlings. I think she looks like Heath too. She’s a cutie.

8. ELIE TAYLOR says

YES AND LETS JUST SAY THIS HEAR AND NOW!
    SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MICHELLE SHE

LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER DAD. POOR KID WHEN
    SHE HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL AND PEOPLE POINT
    AT HER AND SAY YOU KNOW YOU LOOK EXACTLY
    LIKE YOUR DAD . AND SHE WILL RESPOND BY SAYING
    I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT MY ENTIRE LIFE!

9. tiffer7497 says

She most likely inherited Health’s tall genes as well. I doubt she will be 6 feet tall but I could see 5’9 or 5’10.

She is a mini Heath all the way. I know she brings joy to his family. Still so sad over his loss, what a tragic waste!

11. Anne says

Combination of both parents but moreso Heath. She looks to be around 5 years and not 3-tall for her age.