Gwen Stefani & Her Sons At The Park

happygwen6opt

Gorgeous Gwen, 39, was snapped out with her sons Kingston, 2, and Zuma, 6-months-old, at a park in Los Angeles. They enjoyed the sunny day while playing in the sand, blowing up balloons and letting the kids chase them around the park.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Georgia says

Zuma is the spitting image of Gavin, i dont know how people cant see that!!! Just because he’s has a fair complexion doesnt mean he looks like Gwen. And i have seen pics of Gwen as a little girl and Kingston looks EXACTLY like her at the same age! My favourite hollywood family 🙂 so normal and natural

2. accalia says

Kingston is one of my favourites . So freaking adorable and I love all his clothes. Zuma looks so much like Gwen father. both are cuties.

3. theresa says

i can never remember if zuma is a girl or boy… thank you for saying “with her two sons”. very helpful! 🙂

4. angie___ says

adorable….gwen’s boys are definitely among the cutest kids in hollywood! and they’re not getting a divorce…gwen and gavin seem to have a really strong and loving relationship.

5. Justin says

Zuma looked funny when he was younger but he is starting to look very very cute. His eyes are so like Gewn’s

6. pookie-wookie says

i love this family. they seem so real and the kids always look like actuala kids and not dress-up-dolls.

i think zuma is starting to look a lot like kingston.

7. Wow! says

I don’t think I could use the red lipstick when I’m out and about with my kid, I kiss him a lot and the poor little guy would look terrible with all that lipstick on his face! ha ha ha!

Adorable both kids! And Gwen looks really happy!

8. Niloofar says

So cute 🙂
    The boys are adorable, I love Zuma’s bald head!

Lydia, I was thinking about the same thing! I said maybe he is Kingston lol !

9. Bethany says

The whole family is gorgeous! I love Kingston’s little jeans with the belt….I wonder if he picks out his own outfits, or has certain items that he likes to wear.