Nadya Suleman's Father To Appear On Oprah

suleman

Ed Suleman is opening up to Oprah Winfrey about helping to raise his daughter Nadya’s 14 children.

“I can confirm that we are taping an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show with Ed Suleman,” a Harpo rep told Us magazine. “It is slated to air next Tuesday, February 24.”

Ed is divorced from Nadya’s mother, but still cares for the children in her three-bedroom, one-bath bungalow in Whittier, Calif. To help support the family (Nadya is unemployed and receives food stamps), he works as a contractor in Iraq.

The Suleman family has been making the press rounds.

Nadya spoke to Us magazine from her doorstep last Friday before getting an $18 manicure and visiting her eight newborns in the hospital.

“Everything that’s out there is lies,” she told Us magazine. “It’s very easy to judge other people when they don’t know that individual — and people out there don’t know me.”

Her mom, Angela, told Us magazine she has an “on and off” relationship with her daughter — and slammed her daughter for being selfish on the CBS Early Show Wednesday morning.

“I would like her to somehow get enough money to get a house for these babies, but you know…she won’t be able to take care of them because then it’s up to me, and I would like to start living a little too,” Angela said.

What a mess! Will you tune in to Oprah?

Comments

1. ID51 says

Nope, I won’t be watching Oprah, nor will I contribute to this woman. If the state of California has any sense, they will take these children and place them in loving homes where the parents can afford to rear them properly. Ms. Suleman should concentrate on supporting her previous 6 children. What’s different from her and say… Jon & Kate or the Duggars? A committed, married partner, at least one parent working…. This one needs a reality check!

2. Anne says

I looked at the People magazine but would never buy it with the money monger in it or any magazine with her in it. Children should be adopted out so they can have a chance in life.

3. Aimee says

I’m so sick of this Angelina Jolie wanna be! The state oughta make her get her tubes tied, than there won’t be anymore kids. I have 3, make good money, and still financially, with college and all that coming around the corner, well, quite frankly, it is going to be tough enough. Has she thought of how she is going to do that with 14 kids? God help her.

4. Melissa R. says

# 7, you are an idiot!! It is our business as WE are ALL paying for this nut job and all of her children!! The doctor that implanted her should have his license revoked.

5. Summer Momma says

sorry Kay, but we are entitled to our opinions, and someone who is on food stamps, who can’t even afford to raise six kids, (let alone 14) DOESN’T need to be spending $$ on $15 lip gloss and fake nails!!

6. jubaloo says

People wouldnt be hating on her so much if she hadnt told lies in the first place – this woman needs a lot of help and quite frankly the kids should be taken away from her asap

7. Kay says

I can’t believe how much people are hating on her! So what if she gets a manicure….if you just had 8 babies don’t you think you would deserve one! Why doesn’t everybody just mind their own business and stop judging her every action!

8. Jennifer says

I’m really trying not to judge, but I can’t believe she is spending money on manicures. In the above pics she has fake nails. Yes, before my due date I got a mani/pedi but at this point in order for me to stay home I pinch pennies and that’s really not in my budget any more. I’m surprised she is affording this luxury when she already has 14 kids. It just seems a bit “off” to me.

9. AZ Beauty says

Not sure if you’ve heard or not but… another major site has confirmed that this crazy b**** is out looking at a $1.2M dollar home!!!!

Unbelievable. Only 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths though. Does she think this is enough for 14 kids???!!!! Wonder if it’s the same idiot who donated his house for her to stay in a couple weeks ago when she was fending off death threats.

God, I hope this doesn’t happen. This woman should really fear for her safety. There are so many people being affected by this economy and here this crazy nut is looking at million dollar homes, shopping at MAC (a lip gloss there by the way is $15 bucks) and getting manis and pedis. Not a care in the world… boy this world is celebrity crazed!!!

10. me says

Nadya’s moher and father are divorced and still live together? That’s odd. I think Departmen of Children Services should take away her children for neglect. She needs her vaginal lips stapled shut so they can stop implanting embryos in her.

I don’t just have my doubts about this nutcase, but also the doctor, the social worker and Dept. of Social Services for their neglect and enabling of this woman. This is a blatant case of what is wrong with the system and the U.S. No wonder this country is a laughing stock for the rest of the world!