Kevin Costner & Wife Welcome A Son

kevinbaby

Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, welcomed a baby boy on Thursday night in Los Angeles, according to Kevin’s rep.

“Both mother and son are doing well,” the rep added.

Hayes Logan Costner weighed 8 lbs., 15 oz. Kevin recently told the Associated Press that the name Hayes was “a cowboy character” in a Western movie he soon plans to make, and that it is “a great Western name.”

Kevin, 54, and Christine, 34, announced her pregnancy in November. They were married in 2004. The couple’s first son, Cayden Wyatt, was born in May 2007. Kevin also has three children from a first marriage, to Cindy Silva.

Last year, Kevin opened up to Parade magazine about his fear of marrying again and having more children.

“Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn’t be an effective father,” he said.

He soon changed his mind when he thought to himself, “‘Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who is willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?’

“That’s all it took,” he said. “I decided that I was not going to miss out on love.”

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Just Me says

I agree with most of what Melissa said. The couple seems happy, but sorry, the cheating ruined it for me.

2. Niloofar-1993 says

Oriana, actually I don’t like to use jewelery very much, but his gift is so Valuable for me, cause it shows his love 🙂 I like preals too, but diamonds are the best in my idea 🙂

I love jewelery Niloofar, congrats to you on a nice boyfriend! Don’t take any crap off of him like Rihanna! And I don’t think you are the type to put up with any nonsense! Ha! My fave jewelery is pearls! Have a nice day!

4. Niloofar-1993 says

Oh, Oriana, I got a HOT kiss from my boyfriend, he gave me a gold necklace and a rose, my necklace is so beautiful!

It’s toooo cold, rainy and windy here too, but there is no snow!

Niloofar, did you get a kiss from someone Special on Valentines Day! I got an orchid and a big hug and kiss! Ha! Also, got a Jade ring! It is sooo cold and rainy here, just trying to stay warm!

6. susie says

Dont like this man, never have, would’nt trust him at all. If a man cheats on his first wife with children,he will do it time and time again if his wife gives him another chance, believe me its happened to me and 90 per cent of my friends. l hope he is loyal to this lady.

7. Niloofar-1993 says

Congrats!.. I like the name “Hayes Logan”, it’s really nice 🙂

Hi Oriana 🙂 happy Valentine’s day 🙂

8. Kay says

Are you kidding? This happens all the time. When men do this it’s tolerated, when women do it they are…..well you know what they’re called.

9. Catsue says

I’m not a fan since he repeatedyly cheated on his first wife. I don’t think he has ever met his son with some girl he barely knew.
    6 kids by 3 women at age 54 is disgusting

10. Melissa says

I think it’s selfish for a man to have 3 separate families like that. It’s bad enough he had a mistress and had a kid with her, but, really…feeling the need to marry someone 20 years younger is just disgusting. It’s like attempting to cheat at life….I’m not really as old as I think I am if I can marry and have kids with someone who I could technically have fathered myself…Selfish AND disgusting AND creepy. Not even thinking of how his choices impact this children–or the other mothers of his children.

I hope he is “there” for this kid. And I hope he stays put with this wife.

11. Collette u.k says

Congrats to him i love kevin he brilliant what a big bounching boy oz of 9ibs congrats+all my love to them god bless xoxo

I like the name Logan, I do think this is a good looking couple and I wish them well. I like Kevin and I think he is a loving husband to her and a good father.

13. Katie says

Congrats to them! I love the name Hayes Logan..it sounds very strong and classy, while still being modern. I wish them all the best with their beautiful family.

14. mslewis says

I wonder how children feel when their father has three separate families?? I mean, Kevin has three with his first wife, one with a mistress and now two with his second wife. I wonder if the older kids are worried about their inheritance or if they are jealous of all the attention the younger ones are receiving? I suppose it depends on how they were raised and the mother of the older three did get $80 million in the divorce!!!