Tiger Woods & Wife Welcome A Son

tigerbaby

UPDATE: Tiger just posted the following official confirmation on his website!

Elin and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our son, Charlie Axel Woods, who was born on Sunday February 8, 2009. Both Charlie and Elin are doing great and we want to thank everyone for their sincere best wishes and kind thoughts. Sam is very excited to be a big sister and we feel truly blessed to have such  a wonderful family. I also want to thank our doctors, nurses and the hospital staff for their personal and professional care. We look forward to introducing Charlie to you at the appropriate time, and again thanks from all of us for your kindness and support.

Tiger

Tiger Woods, 33, and his wife, Elin Nordegren, welcomed a son on Sunday, sources close to Tiger told the San Diego Union Tribune.

This is the second child for the couple, whose daughter, Sam Alexis, was born in June 2007.

Tiger recently said: “Elin, Sam and I are very excited for the new baby to arrive, although that’s when the real lack of sleep begins.”

Calls to the golfer’s reps about the new baby were not returned.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Nicki says

oriana~Yes my Trouble is doing fine……as fine as a 6 month old puppy can be. Into everything, lol, and having a ball. We will be bringing him down next Thursday to end his “teenage tendencies toward the opposite sex” LOL. He is ready! LOL.

2. Nicki says

oriana~Hello! Please write soon.
    They are an adorable family and I wish them all the best.
    Also please let 5littleones know I am sending best wishes thier way. I’m glad you are feeling better and hope the flu, colds, and all the aches and pains from them stay away from you. How’s the fog there? We have had 5 days of unseasonablly (sp) warm weather, almost 70’s, which is crazy insane for Feb. here. But I know we are in for a freezing cold spell soon. Very windy and looks like rain tonight, but scary windy. (not normal for here).
    Take care and talk with you soon, I’ll be home all day Friday, here and there tomorrow. XO

Well my darling Nicki is on, so glad to see you sweetheart! Hope Trouble is doing okay! I do think his daughter is so cute and just like him, I bet the little baby looks like him too. I like this family and I am sooo happy for them. A true family unit and I am rooting for them. I will write you soon my Dear!

4. Yeah I said it says

That is one beautiful little girl. I’m so glad she doesn’t resemble her father!

Smooches!

5. Nicki says

Tiger’s Dad always said to Tiger-You look more like a Sam than an Eldrick. I think Tiger named her Sam in honor of his Dad.
    Charlie is a cute name. I bet he is as cute as Sam. Best wishes to Tiger and Elin.

Hi oriana~ good to see you. I will keep them in my prayers.

6. catsue says

I wonder if they are Charlie Sheen or “Two and a Half Men” fans?

CHARLIE is the name of their new son and Charlie Sheen’s daughter’s name is SAM (the same name as Tiger’s daughter).

7. pookie-wookie says

aww, congrats to them. can’t wait to see pics of the little new addition.
    it’s nice to hear a normal name for a change. altought i’m not to crazy about axel as a middle name. but hey, it’s only the middle name, so over all a good name.

8. Katie says

Congrats! I love the name and I’m sure he will be just as beautiful as Sam Alexis is! Tiger and Elin make beautiful babies!

Very happy for them, I am glad they had a boy! They are a nice couple! Also, I want to say Congrats to 5littleones, she had a boy, he was premature, in NICU, on oxygen and a feeding tube, let us all please pray for speedy recovery for Mom and baby! He weighed 2 lbs. and she had to have a Caserean. Good luck to you my Dear and get well soon! This is a wonderful family!

10. Niloofar-1993 says

Congrats 🙂

I agree with #3, This website is toooooooo slow, before it wasn’t like this, I mean ONE year ago!

Trackbacks

1. Tiger Woods New Baby Boy – Charlie Axel Woods…

There are an announcement at Tiger’s official web page.
    “Elin and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our son, Charlie Axel Woods, who was born on sunday Feb 8, 2009.  Both Charlie and Eline are doing great and we want to thank eve…