Helen Hunt & Family Out For Breakfast In Brentwood

helenhuntopt

Helen Hunt, 45, and boyfriend Matthew Carnahan (not pictured) were snapped taking their daughter Makena’Lei, 5, out for breakfast in Brentwood.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Fiona says

I can’t quite figure out why people think this girl isn’t cute. Personally, I think she’s very pretty (and her name too) and the older she gets the prettier she’ll become…I ‘m almost sure of that.
    Now Helen Hunt wow she just looks REALLY old. Maybe it’s just the photo, but wow she looks haggard.

Sorry, but it is a fact, all children are not cute, they may all be sweet but it is what it is, we are not being rude by stating our opinon, if all children were pretty, then they would all grow up to be pretty women, then all women would be super modes, sorry, that doesn’t happen!

I agree with Niloofar and Ada, they are very sensitive and intelligent ladies. I am impressed with Niloofar being so young and so smart!

I agree with Niloofar ! And also, NOT ALL children (just like NOT all adults) are “cute”, nor “pretty”. This is NOT rudeness, it is just a “fact of life” !

4. Niloofar-1993 says

We aren’t rude,Katie………we just told our idea, as I told before, people are different so the opinions are different,too!………you are very kind,Katie, and you showed your kindness with your comment :)…, but you shouldn’t call people”RUDE” because of their idea!

5. Katie says

You people are so rude and insensitive! How can you say that a child is not pretty or cute? All children are beautiful! How can you honestly come on here and say that? It just breaks my heart. I think she is very pretty and I love her hair, very unique. Remember the saying, ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all’ ? Well, I think that applies here because some of you are so rude!

6. Missy_D says

Her daughter, Makena Lei, was named after a friend’s dream. The name means “many flowers of heaven.” The baby’s middle name, Gordon, is in honor of Helen’s father, Gordon Hunt.

I too, do NOT think that Makena’Lei is all that pretty, nor is she cute! Didn’t Helent Hunt have twins….like in her mid to late 40’s…???

I am sorry but neither of them are pretty at all. I do like Helen and I think she is a good actress but in the looks department, sorry!

9. kristin says

I love her name, I heard they named her after a place in hawaii that they love! Maybe she was concieved there! LOL
    I know someone up in Maine who named their child Casco after Casco near Portland b/c she was concieved there!