Jessica Alba & Honor Marie At The Park

Jessica Alba was snapped enjoying a sunny afternoon outing with her 6-month-old daughter Honor Marie at a park near her Beverly Hills mansion in Los Angeles.

Splash News Online

oh all babies go through a phase! That Honor is cute and will get cuter I’m sure. And as for Jessica’s lack of a smile – it’s pretty hard to be a mom and working mom too! Anyhow, I love her scarf! It’s by Echo Design and you can find it here:

She is not cute at all to me, she has a serious look on her face most of the time. I think she looks like a little boy.

3. Bicket says

Cash and Jessica both have huge gorgeous lips but Honor didn’t get it from either parent, wonder why?
    I think she is an average looking baby, cute as a lot of babies are but thats it.

4. Kari says

That was my first impression of these pics. Most of the pictures on here of Jennifer Garner are with Violet at the playground. To me these pics of Jessica don’t seem real. Seems to me like she is trying to portray herself as someone else while she would actually rather be somewhere else. Just my opinion but if you look at similar pics of Jenn & Violet you can see the love between the two of them and they seem genuinely happy…not like these pics at all.

5. selma says

Honor is gorgeous, they are many pic aroud the net in wich you can see how gorgeous she is, and she does smile.

6. joueala says

maybe if honor looked like jess then she’ll be cute.. but she isn’t cute in these pics… but lets just see when she gets older… maybe she’ll take after jess…

7. Gbaby says

yeah she looks nothing like jessica she looks like mini cash. awww i love honors hair all messy so cute.

8. 2teens says

I think the baby is cute. I also think it’s ridiculous for people to expect Jessica Alba to be smiling like a moron whenever cameras are around. I sure as hell hope this little baby isn’t scrutinized for lack of a smile either. Now, that would be very wrong.

9. sally says

so far the kid isn’t cute, beyond the usual baby cute…but hey you know what? she’s rich so it doesn’t matter! 🙂

10. Niloofar-1993 says

I agree with that Honor isn’t a cute baby, I LOVE Jess, but,unfortunately Honor looks like Cash!!!

11. Dnice says

It’s so funny because TMZ is always ragging on Jessica for not smiling -I never see this baby smiling or gigglilng…she is very serious, lol. I would like to know…what is the “Sweden” thing. I missed that. I liked Jessica in Dark Angel back in the day, but honestly I just don’t care about her…she doesn’t have that star appeal like other celebrities.

12. Scarlett says

#6 I agree. This one sure did not get mommy’s look. Well maybe she will grow in to them? Who knows…

13. JENNIFER says

I reserved my judgments on Jessica Alba for a long time but after “Sweden” gate, my view on her is that she really is dumb. Regardless of who was right or wrong, she did instigate the whole situation. True, she is entitled to her own opinion and about the comments she made regarding the fiasco, but she didn’t really win anyone over. She brought this on herself…she should have just shut up!

Enough on her…Honor Marie is adorable and hopefully she doesn’t grow up to be like her mother. Stay in school!