Elisabeth Hasselbeck & Husband Expecting Their Third Child

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is expecting her third child.

“I’m pregnant again!” she announced Thursday morning on The View. “I’m due in August. I’ll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus], Barbara.”

Elisabeth, 31, and her husband, Tim, 30, are already the proud parents of 3-year-old daughter Grace, and son Taylor Thomas, who just celebrated his first birthday on November 9th.

“We were thoroughly happy with the surprise of it,” she said. “I didn’t even know for two months.”

The outspoken Republican added that she thought she was tired from the hoopla of the election, but “No – I was knocked up and didn’t realize it!”

Best Wishes!

1. catsue says

MANY women don’t have normal periods. None of my friends do. I can go 3–6 months without one.
    I was also 2 months along before I took a pregnancy test (no I had no symptoms).
    Also- traveling, stress, eating, gaining or losing weight, can all affect your cycle.
    Elizabeth said she was busy traveling and stressed from working.
    I hope she stops having kids.

2. samsmom says

Umm, #23, she has a one year old. If she is still breastfeeding there is a good chance she has not had her period return. So then that would make sense that she did not know. There is your “red flag” Azzie!

3. az beauty says

She didn’t know she was pregnant for 2 months??? Um… how about the fact that you didn’t have your period??

That should have been a red flag there Lizzie.

4. Kelli says

Why does she have to have an open mind? Liberals always tout having an open mind while they are completely intolerant of those who have their own principles and don’t compromise them or capitulate to others.
    Why completely diss a married women who is having her 3rd child? If Ricky Martin was adopting 12 more you’d be congratulating him!

5. jmarie1020 says

I can’t stand this woman!!!! I wish the View would fire her-I would be happy to never see her again. My skin crawls when she talks! Maybe she can move to Texas and hang out with George W. Bush!

6. Erica says

Congrats!Atleast she doesn’t have a nanny for every kid just like some other celebs.And as far as the View,she is intitled to her opinion just like the rest.to many democrates on the show and not enough republicans.I’m very happy for her.Some people are just jelious

7. Amy says

Well, congrats to her. On the same note, hopefully she will be able to raise her children with a more open mind than her own..

For those against people commenting about her views on The View, she CHOOSES to remain in the public eye and be [ridiculously] outspoken. So, she can expect people to think lowly of her. Same with anyone who is outspoken about their political views. R or D.

8. Hannah says

Wow you people can be so rude! Grace will be 4 by the time the new baby is born, and Taylor will be 21 months. That is the perfect spacing! Also, she is a very talented woman, who’s career on television has been very successful. First she had Survivor, then her show on the Style Network, and now The View. Now, even if you don’t agree with all of her views, you should still be polite and respectful. I wish the Hasselbeck’s all the best with their growing family and years of health and happiness. God Bless.

9. julie says

Great for she and her family!! We definately need more conservatives in the world and hopefully she will raise her children to follow in her REPUBLICAN footsteps!!

10. ELIE TAYLOR says

Elisabeth is on the 15 years of People Magazine covers.

If you can press the picture on the opening website you
    can see her on the cover..!! from Survivor Show..!!

Why does she need to be taken out of the gene pool
    she is more quite now than she was before…

11. Kim says

Funny how people get so upset over Elizabeth bc she’s a republican and don’t like her.

Nobody complains about Angelina and Brad having 6 kids!

12. nosoupforyou says

This is scary. She should be taken out of the gene pool.

It’s no longer survival of the fittest.

13. ice says

#4– you are so rude. Her having a child has absolutely nothing to do with her political beliefs. Hate on her for her beliefs, but do not curse her for reproducing. That is so immature

14. Amanda says

I like Joy way more than I do Elizabeth. Elizabeth likes making issues about EVERTHING!!! But I am really happy for her personally!! I do think she is a good mother!!

15. url says

Congratulations to Elisabeth!
    You may not agree with what she says but at least she states her opinions with respect and doesn’t make personal attacks — ahem, like Joy Behar.
    Now there is the true ‘moron’. Someone who can’t tolerate differences of views and puts herself in on the high horse on every issue.
    If you listen to them carefully, Joy Behar will disagree with Elisabeth on just about everything. If it’s raining, she’ll say “No, it’s not.” It’s so unfortunate to see how the she’s brought down the quality of the show. The show is about different “views” , not everyone having Joy’s views.

16. 2teens says

I agree with your handle, “so happy 2008-2008 is over”. Unfortunately I disagree with your other statement. Hasslebeck is far from stupid… she is naive about many things, and totally in denial, but not stupid. I can see her getting into politics in 15 years time and that is a scary thought.

17. So happy 2000-2008 is over says

I pray for her children. She isn’t the brightest light bulb, ya know. She just spills over with Re pig ul cans value

18. kinney says

This woman should not be allowed to reproduce. Morons reproducing like rabbits is never a good move.

19. Hannah says

Congrats to Elisabeth, Tim, Grace Elisabeth and Taylor Thomas! I love this family so so much and can’t wait for this baby to be born! I bet he or she will be beautiful just like Grace and Taylor are and will have a more traditional name. Not some crazy made up one! Anywho, Congrats x 1000 to the Hasselbeck Clan!