Milla Jovovich & Daughter Enjoy A Picnic

Milla Jovovich and her 14-month-old daughter, Ever, were snapped enjoying a picnic together in a Los Angeles market over the weekend.

Splash News Online

1. Stacia says

i dont like the look of tennis shoes with a skirt either, but at least she can run around and play like that!

2. Jordyn says

I disagree with you guys on this one… she is a cute little girl, but they look like a homeless pair eating out of a bag!! Not a flattering picture of mom and daughter. One of my biggest peeves is wearing tennis shoes with a skirt. Ugh.

3. Josie says

hi 2teens! That sounds cold for Florida. I always think of warm weather when I think of Florida. You don’t want to know how cold it was here, but I’ll tell you anyway 🙂
    We had a whole week of extremely frigid temperatures which ranged from minus -30 C to minus -10 C. I couldn’t handle it outside for very long.

4. 2teens says

Hey Josie! We are in the 60’s tonight but supposed to go into the 30’s tomorrow. I’m not complaining… seems like everyone else is much worse-off. But hey, it is Florida after all and 30 degrees is going to hurt some farmers badly, mainly citrus and strawberry crops.

5. Tam says

love milla… ever is so cute… i notice her bruised up legs like my little 24 month old.. always getting bruised legs from climbing around

6. Stacia says

Cutie Patootie, but she looks a little disheveled in these pics…I guess its a good sign though, it probably means she’s been running & playing around, the way a little toddler should be.

7. cookie says

Little sweetness :)) my taste in names may differ with most of you but i think ever is a lovely name, individual yet beautiful. not what can be said of jennifer garner’s choice for her second, not to mention ashlee simpson’s…

8. Josie says

What a sweet little girl! Love the chubby legs.
    Hi 2teens!! What’s the weather like in your region?