Heidi & Seal Enjoy A Morning At The Park With Their Children

heidioptbest

Seal, 35, and Heidi were snapped enjoying the morning in a West Hollywood park with their children Henry, 3, Johan, 2, and Leni, 4.

Heidi has such a gorgeous family!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. yayaya says

hey, I say that I changed my name to kayleigh.
    I think that when you see that comment come and cillout all of us that who write this comment, I don’t thing that you come and say that ,yes, I write that comment………LOL……

who tell to u that I’m Niloofar !!!=O
    I just one day changed my name to your name!!!
    I NEVER CHANGED MY NAME TO THA NASTY PERSON THAT ALWAYS WANT TO SHOW HER SELLF TO ANOTHER PERSON……….I just want to say to u and Niloofar that u are such as a ass…….hahaha

2. Niloofar-93 says

hey, now I can see the real Kayleigh!!! who postes NASTY comments!!!

but, in my idea , you’re dumb, cause you think me and yayaya are the SAME!!! LOL…. we are not , AT ALL!!! SHE IS A STUPID PERSON LIKE YOU!!!

p.s: my nickname is nilOO, not nilO.
    and, I never change my name 🙂

3. Kayleigh says

Nilo and Yaya same person..you really are dumb.

No you never changed your name to Kayleigh, my comment was far too intelligent for you.

4. yayaya says

Kayleigh, what did I tell to you & Niloofar???that, then you said “all I can tell about you is yayayayayaya!!!!!( A TEST )

$$$$@ THAT PERSON WHO APOLOGIZE TO JOSIE, WAS ME,THAT CHANGED MY NAME TO KAYLEIGH,IT WASN’T YOU,………..LIAR………..!!! $$$$@

5. Niloofar-1993 says

well, kayleigh, I knew that you’re 22, if you are REAL, you should remember that,you told me, “I’M 22!!!”

*again, I can’t BELIEVE that, you are Kayleigh, can you prove it????!!!!*hahaha

6. Kayleigh says

I’m 22 and yet I cannot say the word dear? hmmm ok…I’m sorry I didn’t realise you had to be a certain age to use it……

7. Niloofar-1993 says

Kayleigh- it seems that, the time out really worked on you!!!!

OR MAYBE YOU ARE NOT THE REAL KAYLEIGH!!!!

8. Kayleigh says

Hello, I would just like to say it wasn’t ‘me’ posting those nasty comments about this family, I’d never be R.acist towards anybody……and Josie yes I’am sorry about previous threads.

9. Niloofar-93 says

2teens:
    therapist :), it’ll be a good job for me, but you know I’m going to be a diplomat, I think , I CAN!!! :):):)

I think Johan is the CUTEST of all Heidi”s kids — long hair and all ! Yes, his hair COULD do with a trimming….but he is still a little cutie pie 😉

11. 2teens says

Hey Josie, Happy 2009 to you as well! You didn’t miss much, same-old same-old with that one… you’re right, a time out is just what she needs. I hope you’re not freezing too much in Canada-land these days.

Niloofar, I really like your comments in #30. You show a lot of understanding and maturity. Maybe you will have a future career as a therapist.

12. Josie says

Hi 2teens – Happy New Year!!
    I just dropped in today and I’m surprised to see what’s been going on. I missed the comments that Kayleigh wrote but based on the reaction they got, I’m sure they were nasty. I gave her a taste of her own medicine not too long ago. You know how I can dish it if need be, but I am trying to behave a lot nicer in general. She’s been getting on people’s cases for a while now. I think some time out is good for her. Although, surprisingly she did apologize to me in a previous thread for being such a brat. I think there is still hope for her.

Heidi and Seal’s kids are very cute. I really like Johan’s (and Henry’s) afro hair!!

13. Niloofar-93!!! says

TO WEBMISTRESS- Please stop, removing KAYLEIGH’S COMMENTS, let her, to speak, I really want to know what is her idea now?????????? let her , to vindicate!!!!

14. Niloofar-93!!! says

YAYAYA- you should know that Smile & I didn’t have argue, and we weren’t fighting!!! it was a nice disscussion that we just told our ideas, and at last, we had the SAME idea 🙂

P.S: but how do you know that??? it’s for many months ago!!

15. Niloofar-93!!! says

2teens- well, I know that you are right, but in my idea it’s not the correct way to behave with these kind of people(Kayleigh), they want that, people pay attention to them, because of this their comments are always different and most of the time don’t relate to the main topic, they use different of strange and weird words, to make the people mention them in their comments!!!! they make people angry and they really enjoy when see their anger!!! they become really happy when see their names in others comments!!! they, themselves, know that, their comment is not logical, they post illogical comments on purpose, cause THEY JUST NEED ATTENTION!!!

Yayaya- it’s not a fight at all!!! but why we should have argue , because of something RIDICULOUS?????

16. sunny says

Heidi is SO skinny!!! I wonder if she is just naturally that skinny or if she really starves herself alot.

17. yayaya says

OK Niloo, you are right, but if we don’t fight with eachother the babyrazzi is not cool.
    I like the fights of babyrazzi =)
    PC: end of all of fights of babyrazzi is friendship.( like u and smile)

18. yayaya says

OK, Niloo you are right, but if we don’t fight with eachother thise site it’s not cool .
    I like the fights of thise site=)
    pc: end of all fights of thise site is friendship.

19. 2teens says

I am all for free speech Niloofar, but there comes a time when common sense has to prevail and when ra.ci.st commentary is directed towards children it is that time. Nobody forced WM to erase the comments… it was her choice and I think she made the right one.

20. Niloofar says

everybody can post a comment here, it’s FREE . so if some of you don’t agree with some comments, you shouldn’t ask for erasing them, even, those comments be REALLY RIDICULOUS, you can just DON’T CARE ABOUT THEM!!!!

Kayleigh-I know that, you are a good girl , just be ABIT logical 🙂

21. Charlie says

aww what a gorgoues family .. i reckon they will add another lil one towards the end of the year and i hope they have a lil girl 🙂

22. memphislis says

Wow, Johan is beautiful. His skin is gorgeous! I have a friend with mixed kids and she has her boy’s hair in locs. It is adorable and looks a little neater, I think.

23. Gaby says

i really have no comment about heidi and seal but jus curious about kayleigh who said ” if only you knew who i was”. who are you? the kkk?

24. 2teens says

“…If only you knew who i was.”

LMAO!! Nobody cares who you are. You’re a legend in your own mind.

25. Kate says

wow, you people are all so immature! Heidi, Seal, Leni, Henry, and Johan are such a gorgeous beyond gorgeous family! Seriously, they are all so good-looking! I love them, such an adorable family 🙂

26. Kayleigh says

Report me all you want lmao…ya see the thing is dear, I’ve been coming here for the past 3 years…If only you knew who i was.

27. 2teens says

Once again no photo of Henry. He always seems to be left out of these photo ops. I think he is such an adorable boy.

28. Char says

Johan and leni are definately more like heidi where henry is more like seal. Leni is soo much like her mum though it’s uncanny! Cute family though.

29. yayaya says

Kayleigh, I think you saw your face in the screen and ,right away you wrote your name, GORILLAS!!!

30. joueala says

i love leni… she’s such a doll…
    i like seeing heidi with leni.. they’re absolutely a like-mother-like-daughter pair…

31. Just observing says

Who exactly are you referring to Kayleigh? I do not see any animals in these pictures. I guess its easy to be ignorant when you’re hiding behind your computer screen.