Lisa Bonet Welcomes Her Third Child

(In the above pic an expectant Lisa and Jason were snapped with Lola in October.)

Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa welcomed son Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha on December 15th. Little Nakoa-Wolf joins big sister Lola Iolani, 1, and big, big sister Zoe, 20. Zoe is Lisa’s daughter with Lenny Kravitz.

Jason’s mother announced and explained the baby’s name on Jason’s website forum, “drum roll please….Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. He was born on the stormest, rainy night. so Nakoa(warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)… The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first middle name, 2nd middle name as you know is Jason’s.”

Splash News Online & Source

のための第 | へや私は私はここでの時間。このボードは、私|私が見つかりまし出会った 見つけることそれ本当に 役に立ち&それは私を助けたはるか。のような| 再びとヘルプ | 何か一つのことをあなたのような他の人提示する 私は願っています 私を支援|あなた} {助けました。
    人気ランキング 3日間限定

2. Beth says

So the new baby is Nakoa Mamoa and the other baby is Lola Mamoa?
    Even that seems too much to bear besides all the middle names..

3. susan says

First congratulations to Lisa and her husband. I realize her husband is Hawaiian, but giving a child a name like that is cruel. Going to school will not be fun for him. I just think it is awful to do that to a child. How would Lisa like if her parents named her such a long and way out name. I bet she would have changed it when she got older and was working as an actress. She would never have kept such a long and way out name. Good luck to all these people who give these way way out there names. I hope their kids don’t turn around and ask them, How could YOU?

4. mommy-of-two-girls says

well, congrats to them. i love her in the cosby show.

that name is just too much. especially since both her daughters have such pretty normal names.

5. Wow! says

Good Lord, at the end everybody will call her Wolfie! 😀 They would say, Would you please come here eeehhhrrrr Nacko mmmmmm Wolf? Manapoo? Ok Wolfie my dear, would you please come here? LOL

6. EyeOfTheBeholder says

#5, there’s nothing wrong with her lips-those are the lips she has had her whole life-not everyone has thin lips and I personally I think thicker lips are lovely on a lot of people (especially me)!

7. Josie says

Does anybody know how old Lisa is now? I was a huge fan of hers back in the day. I was a teen when she had her first daugther, Zoe. Lia Bonet and Lennie Kravitz were the “it” couple back in the late 1980s. She had the most amazing gypsy fashion style and her husband Lennie was super HOT too!! Saw him in concert in 1990. Amazing singer!

8. Charlotte says

Thats quite a name. A little silly I feel, and I’m all for unique names. Thats just OMG-I-Want-To-Be-On-The-Front-Page-Too naming right there.

9. Eli says

Do you remember when your mother would get mad at you & she would yell your entire name to get your attention or to s top a bad behavior? OK, now imagine Lisa having to yell, “Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa get over here before I……” What a mouth full!