Jeremy Licht & Wife Welcome A Daughter

licht

Jeremy Licht, former child star of the ’80s sitcom The Hogan Family, and his wife Kimberly Wallis Licht, 38, welcomed a daughter on New Year’s Eve.

Jordan Zoey Licht was born 5½ weeks early at 10:59 p.m. on December 31st at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.

“We were planning to go to a New Year’s Eve party when my wife started having contractions,” said Jeremy, 38. “I’m thrilled – shocked that it was this soon, but thrilled. Everybody’s healthy, and it really was an incredible experience.”

Jordan weighed 4 lbs., 10 oz. and was 18½ inches long. “She’s already taller than me.” joked Jeremy, who shared that he’s enjoying feeding the baby and even changing her diapers. “My time is 4 a.m. on so my wife can get some sleep. I really love the time I have with her.”

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Niloofar says

SHUT……SHUT………SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

American people don’t like to fight, they hate war,like us.
    I’m sure about it.

P.S: I don’t want to WASTE my time, with talking to a TRASH.
    and I think you must come back to the LOONY BIN!!!

2. yayaya says

BRAVO! Niloofar!!!
    how did you understand???

IRANIAN & AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE TERRORIST.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AFTER THE IRANIAN, THEY LIKE TO FIGHT WITH EVERYONE… HAHAHA

3. Niloofar says

well, now, I understand that what is your problem with me!!

I’m sure that, even you don’t know , WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TERRORIST, you don’t know how to spell it. lol

4. Niloofar says

why do you want to PROVE that jordan is for males????

**** Renee-I love to see YOUR DAUGHTER one day :)****

ya3- GO AWAY and finish this ridiculous disscussion!!!

5. yayaya says

hahaha…….Niloofar, you’re not American too, so why do you judge about their names???
    christiane is an american, so she knows better than you about their names, JORDAN IS FOR MALES.

renee,you wanna introduce me to your daughter or your SON????

6. Niloofar says

well said, RENEE 🙂

YA3- you make me feel abit angry with your illogical reasons!!!!
    1- yeah,I know Shevchenco,he is one of my best football players, his wife, christiane is an American model, and she chose the name”JORDAN”for her son, because she is a big fan of MICHAEL JORDAN,(the American basketball player), but just because,they chose Jordan,for their son,does it mean that ,this name is just for males!!!??? lol

2- I don’t know what do you mean about, I should introduce those girls for you, I meant I saw some girls, in the movies, in chatrooms,etc, and as Renee said her daughter name is JORDAN.

7. Greta says

i think jordan is a pretty name for girls…actually i like it better as a girls name than i do as a boys name. but to each their own. congrats to the family on the arrival of their healthy (though tiny!) new baby. 🙂

8. J says

Yep in my books Jordan (or Jordyn as my cousin named his DD) has crossed over to the uni-sex side.
    It’s a very pretty name, for girls.
    Jordin Sparks would agree to I bet?

9. yayaya says

Niloofar, no I’m not American.
    1-do you know Andrey Shevchenco??? her son’s name is JORDAN.

2-and please,introduce those girls that their names are Jordan, for me!!!

10. Niloofar says

YA3- are you American??? if you’re not why do you talk about their names??? how do you know that it’s just for males??? lol
    I saw some of girls that their names were JORDAN.

anyway, congratulations, and I LIKE THE NAME 🙂

11. Renee says

I am glad they named their daughter Jordan. That also happens to be my 18 year old daughters name. I do not agree that it is only for boys. Anyone ever seen the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruise. In the movies Elisabeth Shue’s name was Jordan which is where I got the name. Guess I am not the only one who thinks girls can have it too. Anyway, congratualtions to them and for picking such a beautiful name.

12. Lurker says

I’m not sure who they are either (though I did live during The Hogan Family, I think…??)
    I will say though that when I first came to the page, I thought it was Elizabeth Hurley up there!!!

But anyway, yes, congratulations!! 🙂