Tim Allen & Wife Expecting Their First Child Together

tim

Tim Allen and his wife Jane Hajduk are expecting their first child together.

“Tim Allen and his wife Jane are ecstatic at the upcoming birth of their first child together,” their rep said. “The baby is due in spring 2009.”

Tim, 55, and Jane married in October 2006 in Colorado.

They appeared in two movies together: the adventure Zoom and the comedy The Shaggy Dog.

Tim was previously married to his college sweetheart, Laura Deibel, with whom he has a daughter, Katherine, 19.

Best Wishes!

Comments

#11 What should we do to those who choose to have children past 42? Outlaw it, sterilize them, fine them, eject them from their country? Genetically alter all children so that their reproductive abilities end in their 30’s?

2. catsue says

#9: WTF!

55! Gross!

I don’t think men OR women should have children after the age of 42.

That goes for you as well- Kevin Costner! (father of 6 by 3 women)

3. Gwen says

I love Tim Allen.. he’s just great. Im happy for them even tho I honestly wouldnt wanna be 55 years apart from my dad, whatever makes them happy i guess!

4. Aliciasweets85 says

wow, thats pretty old for tim allen to be having a kid… he will be in diapers himself pretty soon. HA!

5. Cindy says

And, in my opinion, if she’s 42 that’s not too bad. He looks a lot older than her and her age wasn’t mentioned in the article.

6. Cindy says

Isn’t leaving a comment about saying your opinion? Opinions are not always positive, doesn’t mean it’s being disrespectful. I’ve seen disrespect on this site when people get down and out nasty, but not on this photo yet.

7. Renee says

No kidding disrespectful. According to everyone on here or lets be fair here, at least 95% of the people on here either they are too old or too young. Maybe the world should just stop having babies because no one is the proper age. But congratulations to them, I like Tim Allen.

8. Kate says

It’s not nice to be disrespectful!! Congrats to Tim and Jane and of course to big sister-to-be Katherine! What wonderful news! A baby is a blessing no matter what.

He’s not that much older than her…I think I read elsewhere that she is 42…I don’t find it to be yucky either. While it’s not a prime age…at least he isn’t 70!

10. Cindy says

It is kinda yucky…but to each his own. I always wonder what these young pretty women see in men so much older. Good luck to them!