Grey's Anatomy's Chyler Leigh Expecting Her Third Child

(In the above pic Chyler and her husband are pictured)

Grey’s Anatomy actress Chyler Leigh, 26, is expecting her third child.

“They are absolutely thrilled and looking forward to the new addition to their young family,” her rep told People magazine.

Chyler and her actor/musician husband, Nathan West, are already parents to two children; son Noah Wilde, 5, and daughter Taelyn, 2.

Chyler’s pregnancy will not be written into the Grey’s storyline, according to her rep Marcel Pariseau.

Leigh plays “Lexie,” the half sister of Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) on Grey’s Anatomy. She joined the show in July 2007.

Best Wishes!

1. Niloofar says

wayrod Kayleigh!!!

ya3- so “WHO ARE U???????”

P.S: my name is NiloOfar, not, NilOfar!!!
    and my nickname is NilOO not NilO!!!

2. Kayleigh says

yayayayayayayayaya yeah that’s all I can say about you…your name says it all! yayayayayaya

3. yayaya says

Kayleigh & Nilofar- you are just TRASHSHSH!!!!
    and nilofar,- hahaha: you are worse than me!!!! =)

4. Honey says

while she’s cute and has a great family, she drives me NUTS on Grey’s….a little too Meredith-y. Anyone else agree?

5. Greta says

I dont think 26 is an innappropriate age at all to have a family their size…it just wouldn’t work for me personally.

6. Niloofar says

ohohoh…….yayaya !!! chill out!! , u are worse than kayleigh,
    really you didn’t understand what did she say???????:don’t think I love you ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

7. yayaya says

Kayleigh always you say”Hahaha” WHY???

8. Cindy says

Kaleigh, what does Western Ratz mean. Nothing good I am sure. Don’t think I love you anymore… 🙁

This is a gorgeous couple! Congrat’s! I like her name and her kids’ name too. Wonder what she’ll call the new baby?

9. marti says

I have no idea who these people are, but I’ll bet their children are gorgeous! It is great to see a committed, *young, couple in la~la land these days. 🙂

10. Amanda says

She is so beautiful!! I am happy for them!! I think people are waiting until they are too old to start families anymore.

I applaud two young hard working people! They are a beautiful couple and sound like they love the joy and appreciate the gift a precious baby is…I wish their whole family well and warmest congratulations!

12. kim says

I love young families, I also respect those who realize they are not ready for that level of responsibility. I’m 25 going on number 2 and while it works beautifully for me (you couldn’t drag me to a party or some night club with or without children) almost all of my friends are waiting.

13. Sarah says

It always makes me happy to see a young commited couple who aren’t wasting time. Congrats! I’m so sick of reading about couples waiting until their late 30’s and early 40’s to settle down. I realize it happens when it happens, but parenting is so much easier with the added benefits of youth and energy.

14. Greta says

I’m 26 and wow…there is no way i could have 3 children right now! I know shes not that young to be doing it, but…it SEEMS young, anyways! To have THREE! To me at least! I dont think im immature, but im still so into the going out at night, being with friends, dating around scene…well congrats to her and her husband and good luck to them…!!! Can’t wait to see pics when the baby is born!