Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Hire The Dog Whisperer To Protect Baby Bronx Mowgli

Obamas Dog Quest

New parents Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have turned to TV’s Dog Whisperer (Cesar Millan) because they fear their boisterous pet bulldogs (Hemingway and Rigby) could unwittingly pose a danger to baby son Bronx Mowgli. Cesar Millan’s strongest interest is in rehabilitating aggressive dogs, and he holds a special fondness for what he refers to as the “power breeds,” such as pit bulls and rottweilers.

Ashlee and Pete began working with Cesar in advance of Bronx’s arrival.

Comments

I always say blame the owner not the dog. Regardless of the name “pitbull” which is actually a nickname for the american staffordshire terrier, any dog of any breed can attack. It is up to the owner to take the proper time to train their pet and understand the quirks of a breed. Breeds get bad names because of bad owners who either, cannot handle the dog or neglected to spend the time socializing their dog. Some breeds require extra attention, some are better suited for children to tug and play with.

If you would just give up the dog for the children, you obviously didn’t plan well when selecting a breed. All situations should be considered. “Power breeds” is such a dibilitating title, it scares people and it leads to the mistreatment of the dog labeled as such.

2. candykane says

@noname
    Then you need to work with your dog. I can take anything away from my dogs at anytime. Food aggression needs to be addressed before it turns into a big problem

3. noname says

As we all know dogs are basically wolves, have the same instincts,my Westie went for me tonight when l took her food bowl away too soon, it scared me.

4. candykane says

Did you guys watch the show? The dog showed no people aggerssion. All he needed was some training which he should have anyways. As they said at the beginning they had received training adivce but never followed it. I’d rather be with a well trained bully then some of them great misbehaved family labs or retrievers. (But that is beside the point that I don’t like misbehaved dog no matter what breed)
    Most problems come from people that buy that cute puppy without information on the breeds need and with out the will or commitment to train there dogs

5. ninga says

l dont believe that any training?? from a dog whisperer will stop a dog, such as this one,that has in the past (UK), attacking a small child. l just would not take the risk. Sorry but my child would come first. NO not sorry to put hime first!

6. NAR says

Please don’t confuse bulldogs (like the University of Georgia mascot) with pit bulls. Bulldogs are very gentle dogs and great for families and kids. Pit bulls, like that shown in the picture, are very aggressive and often attack children unprovoked.

7. Cherie says

those dogs are the very least of their worries. When that poor child gets older and the other kids mock him for that GOD awful name that they hung on him, THATs when he will need the protecting..

8. violetsky says

Too many babies have been mauled to death or badly bit by ‘power breeds’
    My children ALWAYS come before any pets. A responsible dog owner and parent will make sure that they have trained their dog,and the dog knows that they are the bottom of the pack.

9. Collette uk says

Nothing comes before my childrens safety i known to many people who son daughter got ripped to pieces by dogs

10. Collette uk says

I dont own any pets got 2 daughters im sorry imo if a animal posed a threat to my children i would take it away just my opinion

11. Sandra says

If my dog didn’t respond well to the baby, I would never give up on him so quickly and drop him off somewhere else. I adopted my dog into my family just like I gave birth to my son. I wouldn’t get rid of either.

Trackbacks

1. […] Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Hire The Dog Whisperer To Protect Baby Bronx Mowgli – New parents Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have turned to TV’s Dog Whisperer (Cesar Millan) because they fear their boisterous pet bulldogs (Hemingway and Rigby) could unwittingly pose a danger to baby son Bronx Mowgli. Cesar Millan’s strongest … […]

2. […] A smart blogger added an interesting post today on Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Hire The Dog Whisperer To Protect Baby …Here’s a small readingPRICE- 6.09 (or lower) More Info Click for Anti-Allergen Mousse for Cats 6 oz. Tags: Large-Toy Dog Whirl Wonder Zanies. 6.42 (or lower) More Info Click for Anti-Allergen Dog Mousse 6 oz. Petag Kmr Emergency Feeding Kit For Cats Synergylabs Anti Allergen Mousse For Dogs 6 Oz Natural Balance Sweet Potato Fish Formula Dog Food 5 Lb Bag. “Massage” away allergy-causing dander and shedding with this. PEOPLE INC, VENUS LABORATORIES, LAMBERT KAY, FOUR PAWS, SYNERGYLABS. 8.65 7.79 Save: 10 off Add: SynergyLabs Anti Allergen Mousse for Cats- 6 oz. Anti-Allergen Mousse for Dogs & Cats SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERS (CONT. MIRACLE CORP PRODUCTS, 3M, SYNERGYLABS, LAMBERT. Douxo- Seborrhea Shampoo for DOGS & CATS (6.8 fl oz). Strip Filets- 2 lb Jar The Missing Link Feline Formula for Cats- 6 oz Bag SynergyLabs Anti Allergen Mousse for. Tags: Pk 8-Wipes Relief Allergy Solution Simple Bramton. lb Jar The Missing Link Feline Formula for […] […]