Mark Wahlberg & Family Visit Santa & The American Girl Place

Mark Walhberg, 37, and girlfriend Rhea Durham, 30, were snapped with daughter Ella, 5, son Michael, 2, and 3-month-old son Brendan at the American Girl Place at The Grove in Los Angeles. They also visited Santa Claus at The Grove!

Mark and Rhea plan to marry this upcoming summer.

“She wants to wait until after the baby. We’ve been very fortunate. We’ve waited and worked hard to really strengthen our relationship. We want it right,” Mark, 37, has shared. “We’re ready. I’m ready. She’s been ready, but I think you know, we both come from broken homes and we want to succeed.”

Splash News Online

1. uoykcillli says

#13 Lisa – I don’t care if you like the word illegitimate or not, that’s exactly what the word means and exactly what they are – CHILDREN BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK. And if you knew what the word ignorance really meant, you would know that the word clearly describes you LOL.

2. Lisa says

I detest the term illegitimate children, it shows a lack of compassion, sophistication and a whole lot of ignorance. It is so old fashioned and antiquated to use that deplorable term. Oh yeah my parents are still married and were married when all of us were born and the same for my children so it is not that I feel personally called out either, it is such an ignorant concept to term a human being as not real…

3. sira says

I agree with you Holly.

Judge not lest you be judged.

There is no one right way to do things. If this works for them, then more power to them and we should wish them the best.

I like them, and I think it is wonderful they are getting married. He seems to be settled and a family man. Good for him!

5. Holly says

I think everyone is being really ridiculous with the comments. I guess none of you are children of divorce or you didn’t have the same experience with it as some children have. I think Marriage means something different when your parents get divorce. It feels like a jinx sometimes because you were taught about the ‘sanctity’ of marriage and everything only to have so many marriages destroyed. Maybe they were ready to have kids, but not to get married because what if that changes something? What if you jinx the beautiful thing that you had? Wtv I could be completely wrong and he is an idiot like you say.

6. Jane says

His comment sounds ridiculous. They should have gotten married first – then had kids!

Their kids are very cute!

7. Jello says

I absolutely agree with #2,3,and 4!!
    You get married building a solid foundation, THEN have children. Not the other way around. Wierd.

8. uoykcillli says

I totally agree with Sarita. You build up a relationship first, then get married and then have children. You don’t produce 3 illegitimate children and then decide you’re ready to get married.

9. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

I agree with Sarita,
    sorry,but didn’t they think next summer is alittle early to getting married after having 3 kids!!!??? lol

10. Sarita says

““We’re ready. I’m ready. She’s been ready, but I think you know, we both come from broken homes and we want to succeed.””

I don’t understand this? If he felt like this why did they have children? It doesn’t matter if you are marries or not, if you break up your children will be from a broken home.