Pete Wentz: "I've Tasted" Ashlee's Breast Milk

tmi

Well…this is definitely TMI!

Pete Wentz revealed that wife Ashlee Simpson’s breast milk tastes “soury” and “weird” on SIRIUS’ The Morning Mash Up! on Monday.

Pete, 29, may not be a fan, but Ashlee and Pete’s newborn Bronx Mowgli is: “The baby loves it, it’s the only thing he’s had a chance to have.”

Pete went on to reveal that he joined Ashlee in gaining pregnancy weight: “I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face.”

He added, “I’m working out a little bit, trying…I mean last night I decided to eat Virgil’s [BBQ] at midnight which is never a good idea…I’m feeling that a little bit today. For the most part, we’re going on walks – that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don’t have the luxury of doing that.”

Pete also opened up about his “scared daddy moment.”

He said: “I had a scared moment right before she went into labor – I thought I was having a heart attack for real, like my heart started doing like a weird thing. But, the first time I held him…I just knew everything was perfect. Like everything was good – it was like Legos, you know what I’m saying, like it all fit together.”

And Pete is keen to expand his brood!

“I want to have six now. I mean not six specifically, but I want more…I can’t imagine that we’re stopping, you know what I’m saying? This is like a Journey song, it’s like the chorus is just going to keep coming.”

He went on to say that his son is already a musician in the making. “You know he’s already got a little bass, he has a little piano.”

Bronx will be receiving many more gifts for his first Christmas. “I don’t think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I’m going to be there sweating it out, putting things together…the night before Christmas because I know that’s what my Dad did and I know that’s what I want to do.”

This interview follows Pete’s raunchy December 16th interview with Howard Stern. In that interview he shared that Ashlee is “awesome” between the sheets.

“We have an amazing sex life,” Pete, 29, shared.

“We have such sexual chemistry,” he went on. “If we had been on this show last year, we’d probably be doing it in the green room right now.

“Hopefully, the kid doesn’t change it,” he added, referring to their newborn son Bronx.

Currently, they don’t have sex — “the kid’s [a few] weeks old,” Peteexplained — but “we do other fun stuff.”

Pete said it took some time to convince Ashlee to hook up with him. (He joked that he had to “beat her over the head with a club and drag her back to my cave.”)

Once they did it, it was “the single best sexual encounter I have ever had,” he said.

“It was at the Soho Grand Hotel [in New York City], and I’m looking in the mirrors, [thinking], ‘Oh my God, you are [sleeping with] the girl of your dreams, and you can watch yourself!'” he said.

Pete told Howard Stern that Ashlee also “loves giving me lap dances. She gives a mean lap dance.” She wears thongs and “sexy clothes,” he noted.

He also went on to say that Ashlee’s body is already hot three weeks after giving birth.

Normally she wears a C-cup “but with breast milk, [she’s] a D.”

She weighed “up to 150 [lbs.]” while pregnant, Pete revealed, but “it’s dropped nicely … it’s blazing off her.”

He also said he never fantasizes about Jessica.

“I think about her as my sister,” he said. Still, he admitted he probably would have thought about having a threesome with the sisters “20 years back.”

Comments

1. Angela says

I’ll translate for yayaya.. (it’s not that hard to understand..lol)
    He/She is saying …

“It’s a shame Pete shared this information. This is something they do in the privacy of their own home and now everyone knows. Maybe Ashlee wanted to keep it private.”

2. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

Yayaya=TYPO……….!!!!!
    please translate your comment for us!!!!
    what did you want to say???

3. Michelle says

This guy has the body of a 10 year old girl. Everything about him bugs. His hair, his eye liner, his girl-brand skinny jeans. Uggh. The fact that Simpson can do anything even remotely sexual with this dou.che is mind boggling and doesn’t say much for her. Eww. All kinds of eww. And the sex talk is all for pub. Remember his interview with Advocate magazine where he talks about kissing boys? How everybody is the same from the waist up and he likes to kiss boys and girls? Don’t remember it? Google it. Better yet, don’t bother cuz this guy so isn’t worth it. Pete Wentz — Yeah, you’re a big stud, a big sex stud.

4. yayaya says

I’m sorry for Pete they do this at there home, then Pete come and say every where, maby Ash don’t like everybody know thise

5. Georgia says

OMG if i was his wife i would give him a good beating! I cant believe he shared that stuff! Poor Ashlee, she seems like a girl that would like to keep to herself not want everyone to know about her sex life. He’s a jerk.

6. what? says

No big deal…….so he’s had HUMAN breastmilk….that’s who it’s for….HUMANS. As long as Ashley doesn’t care what he says, why should I. I find the honesty a breath of fresh air actually.

7. uk sue says

We in the UK dont care much for this couple, but l jut love Papa Simpson, he is soooooooooo hot.

8. alvie says

Srry Niloofar thought he was younger. My little sister listens to his music and she’s 23 wich is about the same age as Ashlee, so I assumed and didn’t read too closely. I guess he’s just a perfect example of slow maturity.

9. Josie says

Howard Stern brings out the raunchiness in anyone he interviews. Howard Stern is repulsive. I’m not a fan of either Pete or Ashlee but when you are in the public eye, the media will air out your dirty laundry whether you volunteer to share it or not!

10. Lurker says

I never liked Ashlee but had no real opinion about him. After reading this, I do believe that’s changed!

I guess he could be considered young–but at nearly 30 years old, he still should have learned what to talk about and what not to!

Just TACKY all around.

11. cyberkitten40 says

He sounds like such a horndawg lol I’d kill my husband for broadcasting that kinda info to the entire world!

12. Sarah says

They seem like a really happy couple, and that’s great, but he could use a few lessons in censorship. There are some things that the would just doesn’t need to know.

13. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

I don’t know why did Ashlee fall in love with this low class guy????
    Alvie- he is 29 years old!! how he is young???I think just his body has grown up,not his mind!!!!
    and I really agree with: HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE HIS STUPID MOUNTH!!!!

14. alvie says

I think #4 is right, he’s not a bad guy but a young one, with a stupid mouth that he doesn’t know how to close. As far as the interviewer asking personal questions i think like all celebs he could have avoided answering him, but maybe he just doesn’t have the skills yet to be evasive.

15. sallymae says

Wow. There are so many creepy things in this interview and things that make me go “what??”

1) He only weighs 130 pounds????? He is a guy! What is he 5 feet tall??!

2) He had the threesome fantasy 20 years ago. He was 9 years old then!!

So he is a midet freak??!

16. charlie says

I actually listened to the interview where Pete was talking about their sex life, and it was actually mostly the radio interviewer suggesting things that they might do, and Pete was just agreeing with that so its not like he was just speaking about it upfront, and the same goes with the breastmilk comment, the interviewer asked him if he had tasted it, so he is hardly going to lie. I think everyone should give him a break coz he seems like a decent guy.

17. Michelle says

Wow its to bad he didnt get a chance to mature before he started his journey of raising a lil boy, seems like he is a lil boy himself. I feel embarassed for Ashlee, wow hope this doesnt ruin his sex life now. Way to go Pete for winning the husband of the year award. Your a real catch!!!

18. url says

This guy’s pretty crude. I’m not sure Ashlee would have wanted him to tell the world her cup size, about their sex life, or what her weight was.
    He does deserve a whack on the head!

19. Sandra says

Wow he shared a LOT of personal stuff. Holy buckets I wonder if she wacked him over the head for all of his comments!!