Angelina & Brad's "Me Day"

medayopt

(In the above pic Brad and Angelina were snapped at the premiere of Brad’s new film, ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’)

Angelina has opened up about how she manages her very hectic life. Brad is the most important part of her support system.

“We are a good team,” she said. “I do take my time outs, but most of all I get support from Brad. That is important to me and gives me strength.”

And despite recently welcoming twins, Angelina’s body is better than ever. How does she do it?

“I’m very disciplined,” she admitted. “I have a balanced diet and among other things I do Pilates. I feel more comfortable and I do have a lot more energy.”

Reportedly, Angelina and Brad also schedule weekly pampering sessions to maintain their good looks an insider has told Star magazine.

“They call it their Me Day,” the source claimed. “Angelina’s assistant makes all the arrangements. She likes massages, pedicures and waxing – and even gets her toes waxed. Angelina’s very particular about not having any stray hairs.

Brad likes to get highlights and facials and is obsessed with his skin looking flawless and pays extra for detoxifying elixir peels and anti-aging organic serum cleanses.”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Michelle says

So now I know that she gets her toes waxed. It’s official. I know now every. single. last. thing. I need to know about these 2. That is all. You can both go away now. Thanks.

I don’t believe one word that is written about this couple unless I hear it out of their own mouths on TV. Too many lies just to sell magazines! I am sick of it!

3. uk sue says

What a wonderful place to be Cristmas Day with them 6 am Christmas morning without nannies, bliss.

4. dori says

is anyone here from hellorazzi..I can’t get on…. it’s been overrun by something …….whenever I try to go to the website it get redirected to some other site. Is anyone else having that problem?

5. dori says

I love this picture of them. They look so happy and Brad is looking at Angie so lovingly. Very sweet…

6. Collette uk says

Wel said num 4 i know ja sudnt even be mentioned they finish over 3yr ago hope they stay together forever

7. Me, that's who says

I love this picture! WHILE his bimb0 ex wife make circuit rounds, and tell people how she still is in love with Brad, Brad seems to be in love with Angelina, and I can see why!
    She brings joy and adventure to his life, not to mention beautiful kids! GO BRADGELINA!

8. Collette uk says

They look so happy god i love ang wish i was brad +yes im bi got prac everything with her on

9. mslewis says

Oh my!!! More quotes from an “insider” to that crappy Star magazine. And it’s reprinted here as if it were true. Have mercy!!