Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber Name Their Son Samuel Kai

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have revealed more details about their newborn son, starting with his name: Samuel Kai Schreiber.

Samuel joins big brother, one-year-old Alexander Pete Schreiber, and was born Saturday and weighed 7 lbs., 13 oz, the couple’s rep told People magazine.

“Both mom and baby are doing great,” their rep shared.

Splash News Online & Source

1. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

Collette- as soon as I read that comment, I ignored it!!

CATSUE-I just wanna know how old are you???? are u younger than me!!!???

2. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

CTL & 2TEENS:
    at first I should say that, you’re so open-minded, and I became really happy about this 🙂

why you should apologize to me??? that person who should apologize to me is another one!!

I really don’t understand, when I said it’s one of the prophet’s name, and I like it, does it mean that IRANIAN ARE TERRORIST??!!!!!!!!!!!!!……. LOL……
    just because you don’t like this name???
    believe me Iranian aren’t terrorist, we are kind people and really we want to have connections with you, American people 🙂

3. ctl says

I agree — Catsue’s comment was incredibly inappropriate and ignorant. It is typical of an uneducated American to automatically associate Iran with terrorism.

Niloofar — I apologize to you (and everyone else) for having to read something so offensive and ignorant. Please ignore it!!

4. 2teens says

Geez catsue… who said anything about terrorism? Niloofar said it’s a prophet’s name and she likes the name.
    Maybe your comment is the stupid one catsue.
    I like the name and it goes well with his brother. Sascha & Sam.

5. Collette uk says

Considiring how huge her bump was+she was wk+half overdue he not huge weight i thought good 9ib

6. catsue says

What! You mean a normal Hollywood name. No- made up crasy names like Mowgli, Sunday, Suri, Squirrel, Pilot Inspector. Now get married!

7. catsue says

#1 Stupid comment! It’s just a name. It doesn’t necessarily have to do with the bible or terrorism.

8. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

SAMUEL 🙂
    Well, I don’t know what is the Americans idea, about this name, but here in Iran, people like this name,and if you know, it’s the name of one of the prophets too, I LOVE THE NAME 🙂