Usher & Wife Welcome Their Second Son

usher

Usher and his wife, Tameka, have welcomed their second son!

Naviyd Ely Raymond was born at 2:33 a.m. Wednesday and weighed 5 lbs, 13 oz. Their first son, Usher Raymond V, celebrated his first birthday on November 26th.

“Tameka and the baby are doing fine,” a rep for the Usher told Us magazine.

Usher, 30, confirmed that he and Tameka, whom he wed in 2007, were expecting last month.

“Definitively. We’re actually expecting, if you didn’t hear, in December” he told Access Hollywood. “One of the best Christmas gifts there is to have!”

A month before the boy was born, he told Access Hollywood that they said they still hadn’t settled on a name.

“There are a few names,” he added. “But if you guys have any unique one, please feel free to hit me up. Let me know.”

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Amber says

Sorry, but she looks like his mom. If he wanted a hot older chick, he should have stayed with Chili

2. what? says

They look happy and I never hear about any drama (except his mom didn’t approve, but who gives a shit) and they aren’t out where the paps are much so I don’t see why people are hatin.

3. Jenica says

She a little androgynous looking. but she got usher n you dont numba 7!!! n I think Bliss right it Na-Veed.

4. Jenica says

5. Me, that's who says

I want to know why the web mistress erased my message? Isn’t this freedom of choice?

like I said” USHER, i wil pray for you and that *********! She had put a spell on you, and she is effective as you can see……ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SOS man overboard!

6. Jane says

She definitely wears the pants in that family!

What was he thinking by marrying her?

Oh yeah, she was pregnant!