Josh Holloway & Wife Expecting Their First Child

joshopt

Lost star Josh Holloway and his wife, Yessica, are expecting their first child, TV Guide reports.

The baby is due next year, Josh, 39, told the magazine.

Josh is in Hawaii filming Season 5 of Lost, which returns to TV on January 21st. He and his wife have been married since 2004.

Best Wishes!

TV Guide via Source

Comments

1. Jackie says

#29- that’s really sad that you lost your faith over something that happened at church. It must have been something quite terrible. Why did you let someone at church effect your relationship with God? As for knowing nothing about you…I could say the same thing about you. You know nothing about me and yet you have said some pretty hostile things too. It works both ways love.

2. RachieUK says

hahahaha nah cnt be bothered with it lol. i think we shud just respectfully agree to disagree!

3. RachieUK says

omg you know nothing about me! how can you call me an atheist and say that i hate god? let me tell you a little bit about me….i was a christian and did go to church for most of my life. however, i made a concious decision to not attend any more after something happened which made me lose faith in my religion. so how dare you come onto this website and call people names just so you can feel better about yourself in god’s eyes or whatever. i am in no way ‘preaching’ atheism, i am stating my own opinion…i am sure people on here are perfectly capable to ignore what i say if they so wish…but no, apparently you take offence and have to criticise the fact that others may not agree with you! oh, and thanks for calling me a hateful person, its so nice to know that people can make a well judged decision about people theyve never met. you know nothing about me…and im sure god wouldnt appreciate you judging others the way you’re judging me. it was nice to have this chat with you…

4. Jackie says

Rachieuk- what do you think that you’re doing to me? You’re totally disrespecting my beliefs! You’re preaching atheism the same way I’m preaching my religion. Huh…I guess there is power in the name of Jesus if it makes you that upset. I never understood how someone could hate a God so much. You are a very hateful person-it must stink to feel that bitter inside y’know? I am in love with God and I have my beliefs. Also, don’t speak for everyone on here. Who made you dictator?

5. RachieUK says

lol im actually quite interested to hear what rubbish and name-calling you’re going to come up with next jackie….

6. RachieUK says

haha foxy i totally agree with you…it would appear that someone is in love with god and needs to inflict her love on other people (oops, soory – that would be incinuating that you are judging people, wouldnt it jackie? oops…) haha ‘atheist talk’…sorry, but last time i looked, babyrazzi wasnt a blog written by shirley phelps roper. if i wanted a lecture, id watch the jesus channel. how about u take your ‘god’ talk somewhere else, because no one cares for it here. judgemental of christians my ****, get over yourself, love. & you know what else, i prefer not to live my life according to a book. unless its reliably sorced and perhaps not written 2000 years ago?

7. Jackie says

foxy- I have a better idea! Take your atheist talk somewhere else! You can thank God that you have oxygen to breathe today- he gave it to you as a gift. He also died for you- you can thank him for that too unless you don’t think that’s a big deal. Later!

8. foxy says

sorry shes not attactive at all, that photo is so unflattering.
    What has god got to do with it? who cares about god? -ooo not me! go take the god talk somewhere else please!

9. Jackie says

Rachel- I’m not judging! Where am I judging???!!! Oh so now I can’t have my beliefs and morals, otherwise I’m judging? I personally can’t think something is wrong? You know what I think? I think that you are judgmental of Christians! Should I say that I think it’s right? Would that make you and Amber feel better?

10. RachieUK says

omg lol….sorry to disrupt your conversation, but do you mind if i join? amber i 100% agree with you…in this day and age, if i want to have sex outside of marriage then thats my decision, no one else’s. i dont see how it affects any christians or other religious dinominations, and if they want to save themselves then thats fine too. i dont judge those who choose to have religious beliefs such as saving themselves until marriage, so i dont understand why it should bother christians that other people choose not to. to be honest, it irritates me that if you choose not to follow a religion and do things thats right by you, rather than someone who you ‘think’ exists, then people get angry and start preaching to you. just leave us alone! sorry lol, but thats just how i feel on the issue.

11. Jackie says

What is the term for people that have sex outside of marriage? Whether I do it, you do it, or someone else does it, it’s fornicating-period. Fornication is not a religious word used only by Christians. Which comment were you referring to where you had a sense of humor? When have I judged a specific person that you’re claiming I have? As far as the last part of your blog- do the same.

12. Amber says

Jackie I don’t go around making comments like calling people fornicators and I don’t push my agnostic beliefs on others. You are missing my whole point. First of all, I had a sense of humor in my first comment which was obviously missed. Being entitled to your beliefs and judging others based on your belief system are two different things if you don’t want to call it judegmental call it what you want. It is semantics as far as I am concerned. You are totally missing my point…. Live a righteous life according to the bible if that works for you I don’t care. I don’t care what you do or anyone else. I don’t want you to see as I see. I do what works for me, you do what works for you.

13. Jackie says

Amber- I’m really sorry that you’ve met Christians that are judgmental- but they are entitled to their beliefs by saying something is wrong. That doesn’t make them judgmental. If God thinks it’s wrong, wouldn’t that make him judgmental too? Most Christians are only going by what the Bible says which is what they believe in. It is also condescending to hold others up to your agnostic values. If you want to be agnostic,great. Don’t expect everyone to think the way you do. See how that works both ways? To you, if a Christian states their opinion and beliefs, they’re self-righteous. If you want to share your agnostic beliefs, you’re not.

14. Amber says

I don’t get the playing on both sides of the fence comment. I said I was agnostic not athiest. By definition….

ag·nos·tic (g-nstk)
    n.
    a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
    b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

No I can’t tell if everyone is gay, but i have pretty good gaydar…. LOL
    My husband could even tell he was gay the first time he met him. Come on, you mean to tell me that you can’t “tell” with some people. With the majority of gay people that I know, I knew that they were gay before I ever had confirmation.
    But those people still believe in god and don’t want to be “forgiven” for having sex before marriage. If they wanted to be “forgiven” they wouldn’t keep doing it.

I don’t think that Christians think they are perfect, just a lot that I have encountered tend to be judgemental. It is also condescending to hold up others to your religious values. If you want to be righteous, great. Don’t expect everyone to think the way you do.

15. Jackie says

Well, I can’t argue with someone that says “if there is a god,” because you can play both sides of the fence. The mistake you’re making is that you’re mistaking the fact that God hates homosexuality not the homosexual. He created marriage for a man and woman-period. Also, are you some kind of psychologist that you can make a clear judgement from a kid whose ten years old that he’ll be gay? Why? Because he plays with dolls? So what! There are plenty of people saving themselves for marriage. You’re right-even people who believe in God have messed up in this area, but that’s where forgiveness comes in. For some reason, people think that Christians are supposed to be perfect, well they’re not-just forgiven.

16. Amber says

I am agnostic, thank you, and if there is a god I don’t believe that he isn’t the big hate monger that so called Christians make him out to be. ha ha on the fornication thing, I don’t think I know one person who hasn’t had sex outside of marriage, even people who believe in god.

If gay people weren’t born that way then explain to me the children that I have met that are clearly gay from a very young age. I have known that my friend’s brother was gay since he was about 10 years old way before he ever came out or even knew he, himself was gay.

17. Jackie says

#8- I take it your an atheist? Or do you just want to believe what God says when it’s convenient for you? Having sex outside of marriage is called fornication. God is against homosexuality-and no, he didn’t create them that way.

18. RachieUK says

haha thats funny #3. but anyway, so amazingly happy for these guys…..i am a huge fan of lost and have josh’s calendar on my wall so yay!! i was thinking the other day weirdly lol if they wer gna have kids coz i remember him saying he didnt want any just after they got married. but thats great news, i think they’ll be such a cute family!!!

19. Sarita says

I also don’t get this obsession with marriage some people seem to have. I love that they are committed to each other and actually thought about the decision to have children. But marriage doesn’t have anything to do with commitment.

20. Amber says

Good lord….seriously, when almost half of all marriages end in divorce I don’t get the big deal about unmarried couples having kids. Two commited parents are the ideal. Married or unmarried. Notice, I said parents…oh no…that could mean a gay commited couple….oh gasp…..

BTW, I am sorry, but she doesn’t match up to his looks. I was very surprised when I saw her as I heard this story first on the radio this morning.

21. Josie says

Why does he remind me of Kevin Federline a bit? Mind you this man is much hotter than Kevin, whom I find repulsive. Does anyone else see the resemblance?

22. MIdge says

#3 – BAHAHAHAHA That made me laugh. True and sad that this is the exception, but that made me laugh.

23. catsue says

Oh my gosh. I fell off my chair. You mean a married Hollywood couple that conceived AFTER they were married. Congrats.