Heidi Klum & Family At Color Me Mine

Heidi Klum and her mother, Erna Klum, took the kids to the Color Me Mine store in Beverly Hills. Heidi painted a green frog on a teacup and Henry left his handprint on a mug after he helped his nanny with a T-Rex dinosaur. Leni painted a unicorn and sat next to her grandmother Erna. Leni was wearing make up and enjoyed being lifted up by mom and grandma on her way out.

Splash News Online

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to achieve my goals. I absolutely love reading all that is written on your website.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it!

Thank you Cindy my Dear!

Niloofar, I will be 62 on March the 4th, if the good Lord lets me live that long! And Merry Christmas to you ladies! And Niloofar, I wish you a long and happy life, when you reach age, I am sure you will be witness to many miracles in the world. Hope so anyway! Maybe there will be a cure for Diabetes in your lifetime. I pray that it will happen.

Let me say that eventhough I don’t think Henry is cute, I do like this family and admire them, I think there is real love there and I wish them much happiness.

3. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

I think that ORIANA just told her opinion, and as you know the opinions are different.
    anyway,oriana , can I ask how old are you???

4. Cindy says

I like your response to the people being mean to you oriana, way more civilized.

I’m sorry, but it’s hard not to comment on Henri’s hair, look at it!!! My goodness. Most kids at that age couldn’t care less how their hair is therefore it’s up to the parent to decide how they want it to look, Hard to believe any parent would choose that’s rats nest! I think he’s cute enough…except for the hair, but that’s not his fault.

#27, I am sorry if you are offended, but I do think Poor Henry is adequate as there is nothing and I mean, NOTHING, cute about him and I am not the only one that thinks so!

#28,as for my wrinkles, I don’t have any, too fat for them to shine thru, now if I lose weight, and that won’t happen, I might see some! I am not offended at all because I am old, feel older than I even am, but Miss Clairol might be offended as they sell to millions every day.

6. Me, that's who says

don’t worry about Oriana, she is just old! Her wrinkles are probably offensive to many, and the hair dye that she d0uche her hair with is probably offensive! Poor Oriana 🙁

7. accalia says

Oriana, it is very offensive when u keep saying “poor henry” . He is a three year child, if u don’t think he is cute, don’t comment on every single photo off him. I think we all get the picture by now that you don’t think he’s cute..

8. Miss Amy says

I can’t believe how you guys are all judging people and ragging on her as a mother. Im sure you would all be very offended if someone was saying these things about you. Aren’t we hearing that people are judged to much in this world..and we need to stop for our younger generation. Well look at you guys. Pathetic

Yes, Josie, I agree, I have seen pictures of him crying and I think she definitely has her hands full with him. I think some of the cutest celeb kids are some of the ones that aren’t so prominent in the public eye, however, I just think that Harlow is the most precious of them all.

10. Josie says

Oriana, You are certainly entitled to your opinion 🙂
    Like I mentioned earlier, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do agree that Ryder and Coco are not the “cutest” kids either, but Henry for some reason is just so adorable, despite his afro and his less than perfect face, whenever I see him I just have to smile. He seems like quite the character too. I think Heidi probably has her hands full with him.

Josie, I like Seal, I really do, enormous talent and a good person, but sorry, he is scarey looking to me also. Poor Henry, looks just like him! The other kids are very cute but Henry, sorry! And No, it isn’t because Seal is Black, I don’t think Ryder is cute at all either or Courtney Cox’s little girl either for that matter, but to me, Henry is the least cute kid of all the celebs children.

12. me says

Johan has hair similar to Henry’s but it is softer and has more defined curls. You can see him in the pic where Heidi is walking and holding Leni’s hand. He’s behind them being carried by somebody, I’m guessing a nanny.

13. Squeak says

Wow, does Leni look like her dad or what? He might have tried to deny it in the beginning but you didn’t need that paternity test to prove it, Flavio!

14. Freya says

Maybe she just lets her children decide how they want their hair and clothes from time to time. I’m sure that little Henry will get his hair cut soon enough. Does his brother have similar hair right now? Leni is adorable. You can tell she will be beautiful when she is older and Henry will be handsome.

15. BaRaCk O 09 says

I’ll say this:

Hedi, probably does need help maintaining Henry’s hair, I agree with Aimee, she could at least put Pink Oil Moisterizer on Henry’s hair, or cut it! Give him a low haircut, and everything would fine, He is a cute kid, all of you people that say that he is scary looking is probably insecure and not attractive yourselves! Get a life and don’t flatter yourselves.

16. Sarita says

Why is everyone on Heidi’s case? The boy has a father too you know, a father who is black himself en even though he is bold now he used to have a lot of curly hair.

I hate the twist, braids etc in boys’ hair, so if I were them I would also not do my sons hair like that.

17. excuse me says

Ruby#8 Seal has a chiskop( How we call it in South Africa) bald head, so i don’t think he knows much about curls.

18. Niloofar -1993-IRAN says

Henry is cute, and not scary at all, but I think if Heidi took a brush to his hair, it was better, you know , my hair is wavy & blond , and when I wash it, after it becomes dry , it’s like henry’s hair, but when I take a brush to it, it isn’t like that,in fact it becomes so beautiful.

19. Josie says

Awww, how cute! Henry has paint in his hair. I beg to differ # 11. James Brown is scary looking. Henry is cute!! He may not be conventionally cute but I still find him cute! Some of you may have failed to notice that Henry’s father is Seal (a black man) who has similar textured hair to Henry. If the father does not mind how his child’s hair looks, then why should it matter to the rest of you? Just looking for some intelligent responses 😉 Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

20. Lauren says

Seriously, the best you can do is rag on how Heidi does or doesn’t do her sons hair? Wow, sad. Leni is soo cute!

21. ali says

leni looks like she will be really pretty when she’s older,
    surprising since her mother (in my opinion) is not pretty at all.

22. uoykcillli says

I agree with Aimee. She really needs to do something with that hair. He’s a cute kid; imagine what he’d look like with a nice haircut.

23. Ruby Jackson says

Not a good idea to lift a kid like that. That’s how there shoulders get dislocated. And, Seal could maybe come up with some pointers for Henry’s hair. Don’t blame Heidi.

24. laila says

It’s becomming obvious that heidi does not know how to handle Henri’s hair, it’s a total mess.

25. Aimee says

Heidi could at least take a brush to henry’s hair.It looks dry and brittle.It needs some kind of moisturizer in it if she is going to go for the natural look.If she is not going to take care of his hair then she needs to cut it off.Why doesnt she get someone to twist it or braid it for her if she doesnt know how.His hair is matted and looks like it hasnt seen a comb in months.If you are going to have bi-racial kids please learn how to do their hair. I dont see leni walking around with her hair looking hot a mess.There is a diffrence between natural and nappy and this is coming from a black woman.