Jayden James & Sean Preston Greeted By Their Grandparents At Airport

Jayden James and Sean Preston were snapped arriving and being greeted by their grandparents Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears (not pictured) at New Jersey’s Newark Airport.

Splash News Online

1. catsue says

#11- Don’t believe ANYTHING you’ve read- especially from STAR and InTouch Magazine. Those tabloids claims EVERY SINGLE WEEK Angelina is pregnant again or Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant.

Jennifer Aniston is wasting her life on loser men. Vince Vaughn! Now the biggest player in Hollywood- John Mayer. He won’t EVER get married. She also smokes constantly and sometimes it’s hard to get pregnant being a heavy smoker. She’s also 40. Time’s up Jen!

2. catsue says

Why is is always JAYDEN JAMES and SEAN PRESTON? Do you go by your first and middle name always? It’s just Jayden and Sean. Jayden is a STUPID name but look who his parents are.

3. Joanne says

Yes, her parents are divorced but still pretty friendly, from what I’ve read. Her dad ROCKS–he really stepped in and saved her life.

4. suki says

Britney is so overated as a singer- cut to x-factor last Saturday in uk, mimed,apparentley spokesperson said it was too difficult for her to sing live AND dance- WHAT she’s 27? it was 4 minutes for gods sake. Watched a doc on her last night, her Dad is fantastic,bless.

Her father should get credit for helping his daughter, can’t stand her mother, I blame her a lot for Britney’s problems. Didn’t watch her show, won’t listen to any of her music, she can’t sing in my opinion, has a scratchy voice, other singers put her to shame! These are very cute boys but feel bad they have the parents that they do.

6. Lauren says

Sean and Jayden are so adorable! I’m so happy that Britney is back. Kudos to Jamie for helping his daughter.

7. A Louisiana girl says

I believe there is a lot to be said for Brit’s dad……….he does not get enough credit for all he does. If it were not for him, I hate to think of what would have happened to her and the boys. He is a wonderful man, I am sure. So lets all give him a hoorah! And not to exclude her mother, her ex-husband and the countless other family and friends that have been there for her.

8. Maggie says

Cmc: Newark International Airport serves a lot of New York air traffic. And since Brit will be in New York, she probably flew into Newark!

9. Niloofar says

I really love Jayden, he is sooooooooooo cccccuuuutttteee.
    I think cuter than sean, he is one of my favourites like
    her mother….

10. BaRaCk O 09 says

Yes, I agree the show About Britney was very good! I am glad that she got her issues off of her chest and is doing better! I love Britney Spears! Her sons are so handsome! WAY TO GO BRIT BRIT!

i just love preston and jayden they are cute does anyone know why there in new jersey

oh and the mtv show britney for the record was so good