Heidi Klum & Family At The Grove

heidigrove

Heidi and her family were snapped looking at the Christmas Tree at The Grove in LA.

Leni’s little outfit is so pretty! It must be so cool for Heidi to play her own Wonderland holiday music for the children for the holidays!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Anne says

With all the money they have, can’t Heidi at least do something with her hair. Bodyguard, nanny, grandmother, anyone else! Why so much protection-who wants them?

2. mommy-of-two-girls says

very cute kids. i love leni’s coat but, i’m not a big fan of the afro, to each their own.

3. Josie says

Cute kids. Lenie’s shoes and coat are cute but her dress is just too old-fashioned for my taste. Reminds me of a pilgrim’s dress. Not my cup of tea. The boys are adorable as usual! Love the big afro hair. I see a lot of this hairdo on both men and women in my city. Very fashionable. They are enjoying da kink in their hair. Super cool. Does anyone else think that Heidi’s clothes are just horrible? Python print skinny pants. Ugh! Did she raid Ozzy Osbourne’s closet?! Heidi usually looks really stylish but I’m not sure what’s happening with her in these photos.

Leni is so cute and love her little outfit, always dresses so nice. The youngest boy is the cutest one of all them, Henry, nothing cute about him at all but does look better than when he was younger, he looked awful then.

5. 2teens says

Awwww I love to see Henry, he is the cutest! Can it be that he is taller than his big sister? It sure looks that way in photo 3.

6. Bethany says

I have never watched any shows or anything that she’s been on, but I caught her on Ellen and quite liked her! She seemed very down to earth and friendly. Pretty funny too! It seems like they have a great family.