Is Beyoncé Too Traumatized For Babies?

beyoncetrauma

Beyoncé Knowles says married life is “great” – but she’s still in no rush to have kids.

“One day, maybe,” Beyoncé, who wed Jay-Z last April told Ellen DeGeneres during Tuesday’s show.

Watching her sister, Solange, give birth in 2004 apparently terrified her!

“I was there in the delivery room and it kind of traumatized me,” Beyoncé admitted. “I said please don’t have me in the room. And she said, ‘You have to. I’m your sister. Stop being so silly.’ Well, I was right!”

Still, Beyoncé says she definitely will have kids someday. “A couple, maybe.”

Comments

You cannot imagine how long ive been on the lookout for something like this. Scrolled by 5 pages of Google results couldnt discover diddly squat. Fast search on bing. There this is…. Actually gotta start utilizing that more typically Thank you.

2. carleigh says

I believe Beyonce is a bit of a prima donna and I do not think it has anything to do with her being scared. I think she is a bit overindulged and spoiled and is more worried about herself. She rubs me a bit wrong and comes off a bit haughty to me, kind of like Victoria Beckham…jmho.

3. excuse me says

Good genes no as Jigga will spoil it with his ugliness and JZ is also getting old as he will be 40 soon so i don’t know what this woman is waiting for when her sis did it at 18

4. Tia :) says

She isn’t that young…we’re the same age and I have two children! I guess i can see where it can scare some people, but it’s a natural part of life?

I guess I can say this as to I was an L&D nurse..haha.

I think she will make a good mother one day and she has plenty of time. Right now she is career motivated and a newlywed, I think she is a beautiful and talented young woman.

6. Aliciasweets85 says

MommaE what are you talking about ‘good genes’? Those kids will be atrociou.s…Jay-Z is a mon.ster! Extremely u.gly.

7. MommaE says

LOL, it’s so true!! I don’t blame her in the least bit…she’s still pretty young…but can you imagine what those children will be like with those parents-talk about good genes!!

8. Dnice says

I can completely agree, lol. I was in the delivery room for my nephew’s birth…My sister’s pain and agony was something that stuck with me for a long time. If you want to scare a teenager out of getting pregnant…take her to view a delivery. It’s the best birth control around.