Katie Holmes With Suri In NYC & Tom Says No More Babies On The Way Yet

suri24

Katie and Suri were snapped out for lunch together in downtown New York City on Monday.

In other TomKat news, Tom Cruise says he definitely wants more kids, but has denied that Katie Holmes is pregnant.

Any new additions would join Suri, 2, and Connor and Bella, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman. (Tom and Katie are the primary caregivers for Connor and Bella)

“We’ve already heard she’s pregnant but it’s not true, but yes, we will have more children,” Tom told the Australian magazine Grazia.

Tom also shared that he felt like “a very helpful husband” this time around.

“When Bella was a baby I used to watch every breath she took. I kept her awake more than she kept me awake,” he said.

“My mother had to come in and even teach me how to bathe her. I was more relaxed with Connor, so now I know the drill with crying, gas, diapers or hunger.”

He also spoke of the challenges of protecting children from the relentless attention of the paparazzi.

“I have to say some of those paparazzi shots of my daughter are incredible,” Tom said.

“As a parent you protect your children, but Suri is a very open and warm child and she’ll just wave to people on the street. She’s such a happy, fun girl.

Tom shared that Suri is a real girly-girl!

“She won’t wear pants,” he told Entertainment Tonight. “Kate finally got her in jeans the other day. We put the pants on and walk away and the pants are off and the dress is on.”

He also opened up about the media frenzy surrounding his family.

“It’s certainly different these days with the media, but people have been very good to us.”

“It did get extreme with us but Kate is a very sure and confident woman and she got through it,” Tom said of the couch jumping episode.

“It wasn’t pleasant. But I also thought I could have handled a couple of moments better, and in the end it brought our family closer together.”

Splash News Online

Comments

1. mammamai says

23,I totally understand what you are saying, I don’t think a 3 year old always makes the right decisions, far from it! I just beleive they should be given choices and if that means dressing as they wish, (within reason) i think it’s a good thing! interesting to see different views.

#21, no disrespect directed towards you at all, but when it comes to a 3 year old and a parent, the parent should have control issues. Since when does a 2 or 3 year old make the right decisions? They are CHILDREN people! I don’t care if they are a Billion year old spirit in their bodies!

3. Analise says

They have to find the donor sperm to have another kid. Maybe K A T E could call up Chris Klein for coffee…

4. mammamai says

I have a 3 year old girl and regually she will not wear jeans, socks or whatever! That does not mean she is not brought up well. Chill out people, children need to have choices and there own minds just as adults do, its healthy. It sounds like some of you have control issues!

5. bambamswife says

At least Suri wants to wear dresses, my granddaughter wanted to be naked every time you turned around.

6. jul says

dats what i told u?tomkat are thinking only of themselves..suri is the next paris hilton..spoiled and pain in the neck..

7. notawannabe says

Wow. He calls her “Kate.” That is not renaming her. Her name is Katie. I have a niece named allison and I call her Allie or Alice. I call her any one of those three names at any given time. Its a name. He is not calling her Brandy or something else. He shortened her name, Someone call the cops!

8. ice says

Poor Katie Holmes. She lost her identity by getting married to a weirdo. Now she’s called Kate by a husband who decides to rename her

This family is just wweird. They aren’t good parents if they can let a 2-year-old tell them what to do. Katie looks so hopeless when handling Suri.

10. alvie says

Also the more i think about isn’t this celeb. baby craze kinda new so when Isabella & Connor were little there wasn’t as much demand for their pics. Plus Nicole seems pretty adamant about keeping Sunday as much out of the media as possible, so maybe that has something to do with their obscurity, and I bet Tom used to be that way too. I think in alot of ways he has changed, and not all for the better.

11. alvie says

I actually don’t think there is anything wrong with letting kids wear what they want as long as it’s weather and age (that’s more for when their older) appropriate. There’s something about allowing your kids free expretion and some sort of independence that goes with it. So when my 3 yr. old pairs her purple dress with orange socks I just laugh and let it be and she’s proud of herself for doing it. When it comes to more important things like talking back to me then I take it seriously and put my foot down, but letting her be a girly girl and wear dresses (just as long as she wears a coat and stockings in cold weather) it’s fine.
    Come on guys don’t u remember when u were younger and would wear your bathing suit all summer, or did something wierd like that.

12. Tam says

lol.. my 22 month old won’t keep socks on.. or hats… or mittens so i understand what hes saying lol

13. uoykcillli says

I totally agree with #4 & #5 – 2 year olds can’t tell you want they want. And if she does pull off jeans, it’s probably because she’s never in them and doesn’t know what they are. I also agree with #9 – she does have a coat on but it doesn’t even look that warm. It looks like a 3/4 sleeve and it’s not buttoned. They should not have any more kids until they learn how to take care of this one the right way first.

14. J says

It’s funny how when Bella and Connor were younger, you NEVER saw them. (You barely do now) Sometimes it seems they show favortism towards Suri. Not to mention, I am the parent not my toddler, she does what I say; not the other way around.

15. notawannabe says

Apparently ALL children should be well behaved and listen to their parents. The only problem is that most two year olds act like two year olds. Its okay to ease up a bit. I also have yet to see a two year old do EVERYTHING they are told to do. Thats Bull Crap in that statement.

16. notawannabe says

17. suki says

Totally agree #4, l was the same with my kids you have to set ground rules other wise they will grow up to be spoilt little brats! You cannot have a 2 year old dictate to you.

18. cheetah says

Suri is the same age that my son is. kids at that age do what you tell them to do if you have raised them well!
    I would never ever allow my boy to decide what he wants to wear. And if i put something on and he would pull it of, i would put it back on again. I AM the parent, I decide stuff, not he.

You dont GET kids, they aren’t for sale at barney’s! There not some fashion icons to get!

OWWW that man anoys me!

19. Kay says

Thanks for the recap! Now we all know why Suri doesn’t wear pants so it shouldn’t be an issue anymore, right?

20. accalia says

Love Suri! On celebrity baby blog, Tom says that Suri doesn’t like to wear pants/jeans. He said that as soon as Katie gets her in one, as soon as they walk away, she takes them off and puts on her dresses! He says that she is a girlie girl.