Nicole Kidman Discusses The Baby Bump Rumors

bump

Nicole Kidman recently shared that she may scale back her movie career to focus on having more babies. And there has been some speculation that she may already be expecting again!

“No, I just have a little tummy,” insisted Nicole, 41, – whose form-fitting dress had some bloggers speculating about a possible “baby bump” at Tuesday’s premiere of her new film, Australia. She laughingly adds, “My god, I just had a baby four months ago – give me a break!”

Nicole made the declaration Friday, when she called in to the “Kyle and Jackie O Show” on Sydney’s 2DAY F.M.

“I think I’ve always had a little tummy, though, it runs in the family,” shared Nicole. “My sister does, my mum does, my grandmother did …. We affectionately refer to it as the ‘little tummy.’ ”

Nicole also gushed about her new daughter, Sunday Rose, with husband Keith Urban. “I’m just completely besotted with her,” Nicole said. “She was singing up a storm this morning …. She’s just discovered her voice. She’s high and low. Other people may call it screaming – but not to me!”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

“ALITTLE TUMMY!!!!!????
    AND WHY DOES SHE WEAR LIKE THIS DRESS, WHEN
    SHE IS’NT FIT AND HER TUMMY IS LIKE A FLOWER IN
    THE DESERT????”

It’s not that big… she looks pretty good for a baby bump or even just a little weight. I agree, don’t be mean.

2. Josephine says

There is hardly news or article about Nicole and her baby. Is she semi-retired? I would like to see a lot pictures of her baby and hubby.

3. 2scent says

Nicole is a goddess! Nevertheless, I find it hard to believe that she birthed a baby at all. She never looked pregnant to my eyes, even though she had a “baby bump”; those can be fabricated. Days after giving birth, she didn’t look like a woman who had just given birth. She was out and about having a Starbucks with hubby, Keith, looking a svelt as ever.

I think she doesn’t want her baby to be seen, because the baby was birthed by a surrogate, and having Sunday Rose out there, would only bring further attention to this baby.

4. Paula says

Ha. I guess since it is May 09 and she still hasn’t gotten any larger that should put all you rumor starters to rest. The picture looks great. We all should look so good. The only thing I can figure is that some people are just not happy unless they can find fault.

5. cheryl says

hi desperate to find a picture of nicole from last scene of moulin rouge daughter wants her dress remade for her wedding. Any ideas anyone

6. skydancer says

I wish that’s all the tummy I had!! Nicole is a beautiful woman, with or without a little tummy. So all you mean people…give it up!!!!

7. oatmealfairy says

She wasn’t that big when she was pregnant with #1. Why would we believe it’s just a little left over belly, then?

8. suki says

Dont think that Nicole is the type to sweat it out in the gym anyway, she’s 41 (?) and as you get older it takes longer to loose body fat, especially after a baby. Dont blame her for saying, ‘ give me a break, its only been 4 months’.

9. KTZQT4U says

Sarah, i agree it is sad. However, that being said i have to say seeing her right after the baby and now this does look like it could be pregnancy. Based on how she’s carrying the weight. This comes from me and i had my boys a year and four days apart. I went back to within a couple of pounds of my pre-baby body after the first really quickly too. And i’m only 5’2″ and 105 LBS. Either way she looks great #1.

10. Sarah says

I really hate that it’s getting to the point where if a woman has and sort of a belly at all she ends up on the front of a tabloid. What are we teaching our daughters?

11. Cindy says

Poor Nicole. I think she looks great, I would have been thrilled to look this good after giving birth just four months ago!

12. kt says

i love her tummy! she looks lovely! i do have to say though that that doesn’t look like a tummy that is just natural, it looks like a pregnancy!

13. Niloofar says

LAILA….
    I SHOULD SAY THAT NASTARAN=NILOOFAR…..
    THAT WAS TYPO…….!!!!! AND MY SISTER’S FAULT…..

ANYWAY……….YOU KNOW THAT HOW OLD AM I ????
    I’M SLIM AND REALLY FIT………..
    AND I JUST TOLD MY OPINION………..
    I LOVE NICOLE LIKE U,TOO…….. :))))))))))))))

14. laila says

#1 Would like to see your figure. Nicole is very tall and very slim she just had a baby and still has a bit of a tummy. She’s probably 1/2 your size so please don’t make such inconsiderate comments.

15. Lauren says

Who cares! She just had a baby and there’s already rumors that she’s pregnant again. Not everyone can lose the baby weight so fast! Sheesh..

16. Just me says

I was thinking the same thing you guys!!
    It’s just a skin-tight dress!! There are some clothes that even stick-thin people shouldn’t wear.
    And I don’t think Nicole should address the rumors by saying she has a tummy and that it runs in her family … SHE HAS NO TUMMY!!! She’s 5-11 and probably weighs 130!!

17. Honey says

Yeah, she’s really unfit, #1. Come on! She is SO tiny, and unfortunately for tiny people, if they carry any weight it’s usually in their stomachs. I think this must be a bad angle or something, because I have seen many pictures of her since her baby was born and there wasn’t a trace.

18. Nastaran says