Brad Pitt Says That "Angie's Militant" About Careful Planning

shi

Brad Pitt says that life requires careful planning with six young children.

Brad told Oprah, in an interview on her show that will air on November 19th, that quick outings are things of the past.

“We don’t go to the mall,” shared Brad, 44, adding that preparing for a car trip is an adventure unto itself.

“It’s like a half-an-hour just to get everyone buckled in and make sure they’ve got their snacks, and Z.Z. [Zahara, 3] has got a blanket and Shiloh’s got her silky,” he said.

“Angie’s militant about it. She’s right on top of it. Thank God, because I’m always forgetting something.”

He also revealed 2½-year-old daughter Shiloh’s latest quirk.

“She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it’s a Peter Pan thing,” he said. “So we’ve got to call her John. ‘Shi, do you want …’ – ‘John. I’m John.’ And then I’ll say, ‘John, would you like some orange juice?’ And she goes, ‘No!’ So, you know, it’s just that kind of stuff that’s cute to parents, and it’s probably really obnoxious to other people.”

🙂 That’s cute!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. sonny says

umm…isn’t that how most mother’s are? I don’t know many fathers who know exactly what their kids need..its called mother’s intuition. I agree…why do they have to make this family seem so perfect..is it because they have more kids than they can handle???

2. what the ??????? says

i would also like to add that Brad Pitt is not a good actor and i have seen some boring interviews of him on O before

John is right, but it should be Jon, she looks just like her grandfather and what a handsome man he is now, he was gorgeous when he was younger.

4. Renee says

Oh and if I read the post #23 correctly, and that is a big if, it says she will grow up to think her name is John, I seriously doubt it. My daughter, when she was Shiloh’s age used to think she was a puppy and wanted eveyone to call her that. She is now 17 and believe me, she no longer thinks she is a puppy and she does answer to her proper name.

5. Renee says

I agree with you #30, I also would like to say that I think if you are under the age of adulthood and have no children of your own you should find a different site to post on. But hey, that is just my opinion.

6. annie says

#11 Your are a mean person, How could you hve said this thing, Your sound like a anm evil as hole

7. onatear says

Janie…what kind of comment is that??? DON’T comment , and DON’T even bother to come in and LOOK, if you don’t LIKE THE FAMILY. Baby and family sites are NOT for negativity, of which too many on here have. There are other places to go to get yourself on screen. GET IT???

8. Nicki says

Well it didn’t work.
    Lauren~if you go to bradpittwatch you can read the transcript of the whole interview. I tried to post a link for you but it won’t go through sorry.

9. Nicki says

I saw the interview. Brad is so cute and kept blushing, especially about the tattoo questions. He said they were personal and private. He also said everyone should get a tattoo with someone they love.

To the person who watched but didn’t listen, take the mute off, they don’t have 6 nannies. They just started having someone stay the night recently. (my guess when Angie stopped breastfeeding the twins.) The 6 nannies is made up bs from the tabloids.

Awwwww, how cute is Shiloh. She is into Peter Pan now and wants to be called John. We had to call my nephew Picachu (however you spell it) for about 4 months. It was cute.
    They sound like a normal family, far from perfect, just normal and happy.

He said Viv looked like Angie and Knox looked like him. I hope we see a pic of them soon. I bet they are adorable. Maybe a playdate with Kingston and Zuma and the Jolie-Pitt gang.

10. allthatjaxz says

Hi hi allthatjaxz! My babies missed you guys. lol. Hope everything is ok on your end as well! Take care! Hope to see you soon..

I missed the interview.

11. Niloofar says

I think they should explain for her that everybody calls
    eachother their names,the name that their parents chose for them, if brad and a.j want to call her JOHN!!!! maybe
    she habits and then she never accept her main name!!!!
    and it’s too bad,and of course JOHN is a for males.
    I think it’s not a simple or funny story, than you,people think
    about it simpley….

HI KAYLIEGH…………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST GET LOST!!!!!??????

12. Kay says

Just watched Brad Pitt on Oprah….why was he being so evasive about the tattoo question? He was acting very strange.

13. anonymous says

#19 Well said — but then, I’d feel guilty for making fun of them. With these two, it’s much more fun to poke fun at their perfect lifestyle.
    The truth is, I don’t think I would want to be friends with either of these 2 – they’re way tooo perfect for me, I’d feel like a complete idiot in their company — too much perfection that I’d need superglasses to protect my eyes
    hahaha!

14. suki says

The celeb world has gone crazy- lets put pioneers of ongoing breakthrough medical reseach on a pedistal.

15. Tam says

#17 i agree ….. we have never met them personally or seen them on a daily basis… so this is just what themselves and the media make them out to be.. perfect people..

16. Janie says

Brad and Angelina are just people!

Why does everyone put them up on a pedastal?

They are far from perfect!

17. allthatjaxz says

Hey accalia… I have not seen you in a while…hope everything is ok…

Shiloh looks like Brad. She’s so adorable.

Kayleigh, don’t call others by your own name.

18. Kay says

Shiloh’s not ugly at all…she’s a little chubby but wait until she grows up, she’s going to be a gorgeous woman!

19. jORGIE says

HEY! # 11 WATCH YOUR MOUTH SHILOH IS JUST A CHILD DON’T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT….IF YOU HATE HER PARENTS FINE, JUST LEAVE AN INNOCENT KID ALONE OK?

20. onatear says

Oh, we couldn’t have a decent glowing admiration society of Brad and Angelina, plus kids, without #12 and 13, ruining it. A 2 yr old girl wanting to be called John, is pretty cute, no matter who her parents are. Find some vampire site, Kayliegh and Bella. Pleeeeze.

21. Janie says

I don’t mean to be negative but I just watched Brad Pitt on Oprah.

He has a boring personality.

Something about that family bugs me.

They act like everything is so perfect.

Of course it is perfect – they have 6 nannies – one for each child!

22. NYC/GIRL says

#’s 5& 7, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY FREUDIAN ABOUT SHILO WANTING TO BE CALLED ‘JOHN’- TO QUOTE THE OXFORD THESAURUS- ‘ UNINTENTIONAL SUBCONSCIOUS FEELINGS’ BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ,SHE MIGHT BE TOO YOUNG- BUT WITH THIS HOLLYWOOD BUNCH YOU NEVER KNOW! GODSPEED!!!

23. accalia says

Very cute 🙂 Love brangleina.

My 6 year old son is obsessed with naruto and my younger kids always refer to him as characters from the show. He loves it. It’s adorable.

24. mslewis says

I’m really looking forward to seeing Brad on Oprah today. He apparently tells other cute stories about the kids. You can tell he’s a very involved daddy!!! I’m also looking forward to seeing “Benjamin Button.” I finally saw “Changling” last week and thought it was an excellent movie. It’s the only movie I’ve actually gone out to see in 2008. I don’t usually bother going to movies. Too expensive and time consuming.