Kim Basinger & Daughter

kim

Kim Basinger, 54, and her beautiful daughter Ireland, 13, were snapped at the premiere of ‘Twilight’ in Westwood, CA on November 17th.

Splash News Online

Comments

She is gorgeous but so are both parents, looks much older than her age, definitely has Kim’s nose.

2. suki says

Agree, not really the sort of dress a 13 year old should wear, betya Alec would’nt had let her wear it if she was out with him!

3. fee says

She is gorgeous-looks a lot older than 13. I hope her two nutcase parents can put all their differences aside and focus on raising a well-adjusted young lady.

4. Niloofar says

13!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
    OH MY GOD…..I’M 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HER,BUT I’M
    HALF OF HER, I DON’T KNOW I’M VERY SHORT OR SHE
    IS TOOOO TALL!!!!!?????
    THIS DRESS IS AWFUL FOR A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!
    AND SHE IS PRETTY BUT NOT VERY PRETTY!

LOLA SAID A GOOD POINT: 13 OR 31!!!????
    SHE LOOKS LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN!!!!!

5. Charlotte says

She looks a lot older than 13, but in a good and beautiful way. I can’t believe that shes the same girl they showed a picture of when her dad yelled at her.

6. uoykcillli says

If you look at pictures of her a year ago, her hair is blond. I would never let my child dye her hair at that age. That’s ridiculous.

7. 2teens says

Tall & pretty girl. She must have had quite a growth spurt this year. I think the dress is fine for her age. My daughter was in middle school last year and this is how they all dressed for the dances.

8. NYC/GIRL says

WHAT A BEAUTY!! SHE DOES LOOK LIKE BOTH, KIM & ALEC. SHE GREW LIKE A WEED. IN THE SUMMER I SAW A PICTURE OF HER IN A MAGAZINE AND SHE WAS ABOUT FOUR INCHES SHORTER. MAYBE SHE’S WEARING FOUR INCH HEELS, MAYBE NOT! DRESS IS PRETTY BUT TOO SOPHISTICATED FOR A 13 YR OLD- MY OPINION.

9. accalia says

I agree #12! She is a beauty though. I think she looks a lot more like her dad. She’s so tall for her age!

10. Lisa says

Not being a prude but that dress should not be on a 13 year old. She has really turned out to be a beauty though.

11. Josie says

Kim needs a make-over. That blond hair is doing nothing for her washed out complexion. Kim is still a beautiful woman but she needs to allow herself to age gracefully and not cling to a look that she had in her younger years.
    The daughter is stunning and has the best features of both her parents.

12. sara says

WOW She’s a Tall Glass of Water!! Now, tell me about the smooth, shiny forehead of Kim…does that mean Botox?? I really don’t know…