New Mom Alessandra Ambrosio Walks The Runway At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

model

Here Alessandra Ambrosio, 27, was snapped walking the runway at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show at the Fontainebleau hotel at Miami Beach in Florida. Impossible though it may seem, Alessandra welcomed daughter Anja on August 24th!  Amazing!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. londoner says

Just because your sexy it doesnt mean your a bad mum. Also how we all define sexy is different- i dont think she or Heidi Klum is sexy, their just walking around naked. But this is their job- being models and its required of them to loose the weight fast and parade around it their undies. I feel sorry for them to be honest

2. Niloofar says

ZOE-LET ME CHANGE MY COMMENT IN BETTER SENTENCES, SHE IS SEXY,AND I WISH SHE WEREN’T
    LIKE THIS,BECAUSE NOW SHE IS A MOTHER:)

3. Zbella says

Well thanks! I feel a lot better, aside from Scarlett’s comment. I have a little belly too (after my 3rd) that I’m working on. It is nice to know even models are human.

4. Dnice says

I have to disagree with Scarlett…Alessandra has a small amount of unflattering bulge,but when Heidi walked just weeks after having her baby..i thought she should have waited. She had major belly and her hips were wide..I thought it was overzealous for her to walk show that soon…She didn’t look bad by any means, but I didn’t think she looked great.

5. Scarlett says

She is no Heidi Klum…She still has work to do on her body if she is planning on modeling Panties. Heidi Klum had 3 babies and walked the runner way and no hint of baby fat. This one has major work to do.. I would never have walked the runway looking like that..

6. Renee says

I keep re-reading Sandy’s post and nowhere in it does it say a sexy woman can not be a good mom. I guess Heidi Klum is a awful mother, along with like Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie and even some mothers I see taking their kids to school everyday. I will be sure to let them know that because they are sexy and maybe even pretty they suck at the mothering thing, I bet they would be glad to know that.

7. collette uk says

god my daughter was 2 24 august 08 wish i looked like that and my other daughter was 6 20 august 08 too

8. Niloofar says

I AGREE WITH SANDY.
    SHE IS TOOOOO SEXY, AND IN MY BOOK A SEXY WOMAN
    CAN’T BE A “VERY” GOOD MOTHER.

9. sandy says

Shes beautiful but she looks very unhealthy. I dont understand the belt either because if you look at the side of her hip it looks like it is pinching her, it might have been airbrushed.

10. Zoe says

she looks great but there is a hint of baby bulge still there….u wouldnt notice it if she weren’t in lingere though and she still looks amazing

11. babyrazzi junkie says

that sure doesn’t look like a very comfortable outfit! she looks great though for having had a baby less than three months ago.