Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith With Daughter

nov13melopt

Antonio Banderas and wife Melanie Griffith, 51, were snapped along with their daughter Stella, 12, leaving Cafe Med in West Hollywood, CA.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. marycatherine0608 says

ohh i love stella she looks like antonio thank God she doesn’t look like her mom! i love antonio he’s so hot!

I think this is a loving close knit family. I think she has hurt her looks the past few years and it is showing. He is gorgeous as usual, the daughter looks just like him, wish they had another child together, I know they have tried for years. That voice of hers drives me crazy but she is a gifted actress and very stylish, I didn’t like the picture of her that time lighting a cigarette for her teenage daughter, she certainly didn’t set a good example for her. Was surprised at that after all the substance abuse she has had over the years.

3. b says

He seems like he’s in it for keeps & like a nice guy. Their daughter looks just like him. Cute girl.
    Hopefully Melanie will stop with her misdirected attempts to make herself look younger. That f at , lopsided upper lip is a bad advertisement for whoever injected it way too full of collagen. Not sure why women think inflating their lips with collagen makes them look younger (or better). She’s a gifted actress who should be able to get parts based on her acting ability, not her looks. A shame. I so enjoyed her movies, now she isn’t in anything anymore.

4. NYC/GIRL says

YO ADORO A ANTONIO! (I LOVE ANTONIO)! I THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER- MEL IS A GREAT, FUNNY ACTRESS AND IT GOES W/OUT SAYING HOW GOOD ANTONIO IS! HE HELPED HER OUT WITH HER TROUBLES AND I THINK THEY’RE FOR KEEPS !!!

5. sam says

Can the two or three freaks who posted in alien babble please make your way to a pre-teen chat room so you can carry on amongst each other? Now to the matter at hand, I love this family, they are so cute.

6. Niloofar says

LOLA…….
    EVERYTHING IS REALLY OKKKKKKKKKK…….
    RASTI SARAH SHAI RO HAM SEARCH KARDAM…
    VAGHEAN VASAM JALEB BOOD, CHON GHABLAN
    NAMISHNAKHTAMESH!!!!!!
    HAVE A NICE TIME:)

7. Razzi says

I was in the same elevator with Melanie once. She’s really pretty tall.
    Their daughter looks just like Antonio. He seems like a good husband.

8. Anon says

I’m glad he put a stop to all her plastic surgery.

Their daughter is beautiful!! I think she looks a bit like Antonio.

Ah, Antonio…..anyone have a spoon?? ;oP

9. Jackie says

#6- I don’t see it either. Some people just look really hard ofor anything they can find I guess.

10. BLssd says

maybe it’s my eyes, but i don’t see a bra poking out of MG’s shirt , and I think she looks just fine for going out for pizza. geez..what’s the big deal?

11. Freya says

Gosh forbid anyone mention the fact that it looks like they’re leaving a pizzeria on a rather narrow section of boardwalk and that’s how most people exist an eatery. Their daughter is very pretty. I’m sure they are a lovely family.

12. Niloofar says

HI LOLA…..HOW IS EVERYTHING????
    Look at them everybody….they are going together but they are’nt with eachother!!!!
    antonio is back….melanie is going in front….and stella
    is between them…….
    BUT ANYWAY…..NICE FAMILY…..I LOVE ANTONIO:)

13. TD says

Nice t-shirt Melanie…way to dress it up with your bra poking through! C’mon, don’t they pay you enough to walk around in something OTHER than a man’s t-shirt for crying out loud. Especially with your daughter in her nice school uniform and Antonio with his nice white polo and black pants! Whateva!