Angelina Shares That Knox & Vivienne's Personalities Are Really Starting To Shine

nov9pandaopt1

(In the above pic Angelina was snapped with a young fan at the celebration of the DVD release of Kung Fu Panda)

“They’re great. They’re still so little, but they do [have their own personalities],” Angelina shared of her 4-month-old twins at the celebration of the DVD release of Kung Fu Panda.

Knox and Vivienne are “starting to get very smiley,” Angelina shared. “They’re at that [stage] where their personality really starts to shine.”

And Angelina shared that her older children are fans of her work in Kung Fu Panda.

“I think it’s a great film, and it’s brought a lot of joy to children – and to my children, absolutely,” Angelina told People magazine at the event. “My kids love it. They’re very very proud, they’ve got mom [Tigress] dolls.”

“I have a great partner,” Angelina told Access Hollywood of Brad.

“He’s the best daddy and we have fun, so whenever it gets hard we can just look at each other and find a way to laugh about and just appreciate that they’re only little once, and we should enjoy every minute.”

On expanding their family, she said, “Anything could happen. We’re open to anything, we love kids and we’re having a great time… It’s chaos in our house, but it’s so much fun. We’ll definitely have more.”

Angelina, who looked strikingly slim in a black Ralph Lauren mini and nude Stuart Weitzman peep-toes, didn’t let on whether she’d be attending any of President-elect Barack Obama’s inaugural balls in January. However, she did say she was happy with the election last Tuesday.

“I was pleased to see how excited so many people were,” she told People magazine.

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Nicki says

If shw was such a “home wrecker” why in the world would Jennifer’s friends say this in 2005??

Vanity Fair 2005:
    * “She wasn’t naïve,” says Aniston pal Kristin Hahn. “She’s not suggesting she didn’t know there was an enchantment, and a friendship [between Pitt and Jolie].”
    * “I don’t think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to her,” says Courteney Cox, who vacationed with her husband, David Arquette, and the Pitts on Anguilla just before they announced their separation. “There was a connection, and he was honest about that with Jen. Most of the time, when people are attracted to other people, they don’t tell. At least he was honest about it. It was an attraction that he fought for a period of time.”
    ***************************
    Brad and Angie did not get together until after he and Jennifer separated. People fall in love, that doesn’t mean they acted on it.

2. Dawn says

I think that was the first time Jennifer Anniston responded to Angelina and Brad. I think Jennifer was quite tame considering Angelina was a home wrecker.

3. carmella says

Aniston complains that Jolie once went too far in outlining the exact timeline of her relationship with Pitt on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. “There was stuff printed that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening,” Aniston says of the Jolie interview, which appeared in Vogue about two years ago. “I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss.”

She continues, “That stuff about how she couldn’t wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool.”

Even so, Aniston insists her and Pitt’s divorce was never as messy as the celeb tabloids claimed.

“I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split,” she tells writer Jonathan Van Meter, who also wrote the aforementioned Jolie cover story. “It wasn’t mean and hateful and all of this stuff that they tried to create about Brad can’t talk to Jen and Jen can’t talk to Brad because this person won’t allow it. It just didn’t happen. The marriage didn’t work out. And pretty soon after we separated, we got on the phone and we had a long, long conversation with each other and said a lot of things, and ever since we’ve been unbelievably warm and respectful of each other.”

Aniston and Pitt even talk from time to time.

“We have exchanged a few very kind hellos and wishing you wells and sending you love and congratulations on your babies,” says Aniston, who will next be seen opposite Owen Wilson in Marley & Me. “I have nothing but absolute admiration for him, and…I’m proud of him! I think he’s really done some amazing things.”

4. emmauk says

She’s so cool and really should get more credit for what she does, instead of just prancing around showing off her fashion she does her bit. She knows she cant change the world but at least she is trying to make it abit better for some x

5. traveler says

I think she’s just naturally a thin person. She’s always been that way except when she was buffed up for Tomb Raider. Nothing wrong with being really thin if that’s your normal body type.

6. accalia says

I always thought (and still do) that she is the most beautiful celebrity. Love her and her family.

7. SbK says

This woman is just too gorgeous, I hate her!! And she looks so much better with dark hair instead of when she went lighter a while ago.

8. Josie says

AJ looks absolutely gorgeous in this photo. She reminds me of a 1960s French actress.

Hi 2teens!!

9. 2teens says

I would love to see a new photo of Knox & Viv, but I guess we’ll have to wait for a while.
    Angie’s legs look very slim.