An Expectant Carnie Wilson & Family Visit The Dentist

Carnie Wilson, who recently announced that she was expecting her second child, and her husband Rob Bonfiglio were snapped with their 3-year-old daughter Lola Sofia and a friend out for a quick visit to the dentist.

Splash News Online

1. littlecarnie says

her daughter is blonde because carnie washes her hair with chamomille shampoo and lemon.
    and alcohol.

2. lucia says

Carnie wilson is craving a lot of ice creams and brownies, and every morning needs a frappuccino with lemon pie! and she needs her daughter eats too.
    carnie says she’s expecting a big boy and need to feed him.
    last week she was eating at mcdonalds, and she spend a lot of money !!!! and later she went to the bakery and eat all day! poor carnie. i hope she starts a diet again.
    go carnie go!!
    C.A.R.N.I.E W.I.L.S.O.N

3. 2teens says

As for Carnie & Co. their little girl is cute, but why would you go to the dentist on a play-date? Is it a play-date? It looks like it with the matching togs the kids are wearing.

4. 2teens says

#5 must be so desperate to have a child of her own that she has developed a rich fantasy world. I feel very sorry for her, mental illness is no laughing matter. She does this all the time, it’s sad. 🙁

hey brangelina fans this is angleina jolie and im expecting sextruplets and im very excited vivienne knox are gonna be big brother and sister brad and i went for the ultra sound and it showed six babies i couldnt belive it im due in may 24th 2009 and we already picked out the names we are having 3 boys and 3 girls

alexis faith
    hannah joy
    aaden jonathan
    collin thomas
    leah hope
    joel kevin

and im adopting twins girls from korea and there names are

cara nicole
    madelyn kate

6. Tam says

She’s blonde and both her parents are super dark… so i dont know who i think she looks like!!

7. sophia says

aw such cutie pies! how sweet that theywould coordinate their outfits even though they’re friends and not siblings…you know cuz my mom used to dress me and my sister alike, but i never was matched to dress my FRIEND while on a playdate together!