Katie & Suri Out For A Playdate

nov6redopt2

Katie was snapped taking Suri out in the rain on Thursday afternoon for a play date.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Shadow Girl says

Suri’s clothes I bet are at astronomically high prices! All I ever see is “wife” and her spawn out shopping! How about donating to some worthy causes, like helping shelter animals? I never saw such disregard for money in my life…

2. Anne says

I wanted to buy Suri’s outfit at the Gap but they didn’t have black stockings, so so much for that. I love that outfit on her and it would have looked nice for Christmas. Costwise, the clothes and shoes were not cheap.

3. ninatina says

I don’t like the nail polish (she still wears diapers – what a mixed-up), especially when she puts her fingers in the mouth. Nail polish is toxic…

4. Cara says

Will you people get over what that child is wearing? you are all obsessed! it’s sick! She’s a girl..so that means she may be wearing a dress…she may wear pants another day MOVE ON!

5. Analise says

Alright. Everyone take note. This is a first for me. Dare I say it… Suri actually looks cute. There. She really is cute in these pics. I don’t know if it’s because she’s actually smiling. That adorable outfit (PANTS!!), or the painted nails. I’m pleasantly surprised at Suri pictures for a change.

6. Lauren says

Suri looks so cute! I agree, I’m a little tired of seeing Katie and Suri pictures all the time.

7. anonymous says

so tired of seeing suri and katie,tom and katie please stop calling the papparazzi,we don’t want any more pictures.

8. laila says

They are so cute in their matching colors. sorry if this is a dulicate post having trouble posting.

9. Niloofar says

WHA?…..your are right; but I did’nt mean that it’s okay for a 2
    year old child to wear pants, I said that MAYBE suri doesn’t like to put on a coat, and again it’s not correct if she doesn’t
    like to put on coat, KATIE accept that.

10. Dee says

It’s been very warm here in NY, and Katie is always wearing ridiculous coats even in summer. However, there have been chilly days where they are photographed with Suri in short sleeve dresses. Go to Gymboree or the Gap and buy that child some play clothes!

11. Anna says

FYI, it was not cold in NYC that day. If anything, Katie is actually overdressed for the weather. Stop being all judgy-judge and just let them be. Suri is adorable, and I;m sure Katie is a great mother. You don’t know anything about how that family works, so everyine should just stop pretending that they do.

12. susan says

A playdate….with who…her mum?!!

Does Suri ever play with other kids, or just be on show in pretty clothes for the paps?

13. DOBE says

Ohhh christ people… maybe they are just running from the store to their car or something??? Im sure if it were very cold outside Katie would have put a jacket on her. Stop the complaining….. cry, cry, cry!!!!!

14. ninatina says

I don’t like the nail polish (she still wears diapers – what’s a mixed-up), especially when she puts her finger in the mouth. Nail polish is toxic…

15. samsmom says

That is a shirt and leggings she is wearing. Not a dress. And yes she should be wearing a coat. But at least she has long sleeves and leggings this time.

16. uoykcilill says

First it took us months and months to see one picture of her and now she’s on every magazine cover over and over. I’m tired of seeing her.

17. Grandma of Four says

I continue to shake my head!

Katie is in a long sleeved turtleneck with a proper raincoat down to her knees, pantS, and obvious lace up shoes.

Suri, once again, in a dress, tights (thankfully!), and mary-janes!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!

I am beginning to think we all should band togetyher and send this little kid some PANTS, TENNIES, SWEATERS, JACKETS, COATS!

UGH!

18. RW says

I agree with Wha?. If a 2 year old is running the house, there will be major problems later on in life.

19. Wha? says

Niloofar – So, because a 2 year old is being – 2…that means it’s okay for the child to “wear the pants”? Since when do mothers let their 2 year old’s boss them around? At least, not good mothers anyway. There is no good “excuse” for this child not to be bundled up like everyone else in the photos with her.

20. Niloofar says

WELL…. ORIANA, I TOLD THIS PROBLEM FOR SEVERAL TIMES, BUT WHO CARES???
    MAYBE IN FUTURE THEY’LL CHANGE THE NAME AND PUT SURIRAZZI OR AS I TOLD BEFORE CRUISE FAMILY RAZZI!!!!!!!!!!

21. Niloofar says

I love their smiles:)
    I’m really happy to see them smiling and I hope they would be like this forever:)

P.S:WHY TOM NEVER GO WITH THEM OUT ?????