Twins For Jennifer Aniston?

nov5twins

Star magazine reports:

In your face, Angelina! After a string of secret fertility treatments, Jennifer Aniston is getting ready to be a mom to twins with John Mayer!
In the Nov. 17 issue of Star — on sale now! — we report that Jen has been undergoing fertility treatments, determined to have a pair of babies with John. As we told readers earlier this year, Jen’s biological clock began ticking so loudly that she had some of her eggs frozen just in case she didn’t meet Mr. Right in time. But now that she’s proposed to John — as Star also reported — and he’s excited about being a dad, she’s doing everything she can to conceive before her 40th birthday in February. She’s even been having alternative medicine treatments to increase her chances of having twins.

“She knows her baby-making years are limited,” says a source. “It’s hard for her to think of anything else — she has babies on the brain!”

And John, 31, is 100 percent ready to be a dad, too!

“He ordered a bunch of books on Amazon about pregnancy and parenting,” another source reveals. “He’s just as eager as Jen is. They’ve discussed how they plan to raise their kids, and they agree on mostly everything. They can’t wait to be parents together.”

While friends say the actress would be happy with a single healthy child, two babies at once would be a dream come true. “She’ll try anything to help her chances,” says her pal. She and John are doing a lot of yoga together, and Jen makes sure to do specific poses her instructor suggested to help her get pregnant. “Jen has also changed her diet. She’s taking a lot of folic acid and has upped her intake of milk and beef — all of which are supposed to increase your chances of having twins.” She’s even eating cassava root, a wild yam, because women in Africa who consume it have the highest rate of conceived twins.

You have to laugh at the little pink bubble on Star’s cover that says, “So there, Angie!” 🙂

Comments

1. laila says

it’s garbage newspaper so don’t expect too much Most of their stuff isn’t true you just have to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

2. Analise says

I find this in very poor taste as I’m sure most of you do (didn’t read all the comments). I think more than anything the whole “in your face Angelina” thing is terrible. Not only is it stupid, as if Brad and Angelina care if Jen has kids, but it’s overall rude.

3. bambamswife says

Jen did say in an interview right after friends was over that she wanted to have children. Her husband just happened to run into a known pucky home wrecker. I don’t think that she would ever think about trying to out do that crazy jolie. I think that she is totally crazy and ccareless for having all these kids all at once. Of course each one has a nanny. Who says that she is such a good mother antway and who cares. I think Jen seems more like a normal person, and not a bisexual weirdo home-wrecker. We really don’t know what goes on in someone elses bedroom anyway.

4. Niloofar says

#27-LAILA… NO,I HAVE’NT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO JUDJE BY…
    I JUST TOLD MY IDEA, MAYBE MY IDEA IS WRONG AND MAYBE IT’S RIGHT! I SHOULD’NT THINK LIKE YOU OR YOU SHOULD’NT THINK LIKE ME!!! YEAH…???
    PEOPLE DON’T THINK LIKE EACHOTHER….:)
    ANYWAY, I HOPEEEE THAT JEN BECOME A GOOD MOTHER 🙂 [IF SHE’S REALLY PREGNANT]

5. Jem says

#23. mslewis “I always laugh at them”

you can’t not laugh! lol. i was just looking up Star magazine covers on google and i saw one saying “Shiloh’s chipped tooth – Who done it??” lol!! that one made me laugh, aah these magazines are ridiculous its amusing lol.
    i’m getting a bit bored of hearing about celebs having twins now aswell, everyone’s having them – there’s something in the water! lol

6. laila says

and being 15 you are not exactly the person who knows who would or would not be a good mother. You have no experience to judge by, do you?

7. mslewis says

The webmistress must be desperate to put this stupid cover on this site. It’s just another rag mag, made up “story” in order to sell magazines. Star is on its last legs, along with several other tabloids, and the only covers that seem to sell are the ones with/about Jen/Angie/Brad. I always laugh at them but I find it pretty pathetic that some people actually believe this rubbish!!

(There is another tabloid for next week that has Angelina PREGNANT AGAIN!!! The fools actually have a picture of Angie’s stomach and says it’s a “baby bump.” LOL, LOL, LOL!!! I guess they don’t believe Angie could still have a little bump left over from giving birth to twins just 4 months ago!!!

8. Niloofar says

#LAILA…..
    MEEE. I’M A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW YOU CAN REMEMBER THAT I HATE JEN!!!
    BUT YOU CAN’T REMEMBER THAT I TOLD I’M ONLY 15!!??

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME DATA ABOUT MYSELF:
    I’M A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL, LIVING IN TEHRAN AND I HAVE A GREATTTTTTTTTTT LIFE.
    P.S: I NEVER WANT TO SEE A PERSON SAD…
    I ALWAYS WANT TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPYYYY :)))))))))

9. Dnice says

God is she forever going to be painted as this desperate woman who can’t have kids? She has her own life and I am tired of everytime she does something with her life Bran and ANgie have to be metioned and vice versa! This story is obvious rubbish. It’s been almost 5 years people…Let her be!

10. laila says

Jen never said she NEVER wanted children….she didn’t want children at the same time Brad did. Not that she didn’t want them at all. She had just finished friends and wanted to try movies. Brad decided not to wait. Met Angelina fell in love with her and her child and jumped right in a family with her. And as Angie finally admitted they had an affair during the making of the movie Mr and Mrs Smith( something she wants to share with her kids) while he was still married to Jen. But thats all water under the bridge now. I don’t know if this is true that she’s pregnant at all, but for Jen’s sake, I hope she is. I would like to see her happy and hope it is true and hope she has the happiness she deserves. And I’m also happy for Brad and Angie who seem to be genuinely happy and in love. Why do some of you feel Jen doesn’t deserve happiness?/Maybe your own lives aren’t so great???Oh yes and you hate her as you said before right Niloofar? because you’re a great mother and you know all about what kind of mother Jen would be. Right….

11. ice says

The more surprising headline is if Jen has is having one baby. Cmon, the whole of Hollywood is having twins. Let’s have some original “one child!” rumor

12. Niloofar says

EVERYBODY…..I agree with all of you.
    yeah,THIS STORY IS MADE UP JUST TO SELL.

P.S: HI, LOLA
    HAVE A NICE TIME:)))

13. b says

Oh…if it’s in Star magazine, it must be true! Just like when they show of photos of aliens shaking hands with the president….rofl
    Why on earth reprint their ridiculous fairy tales here? Weird.

14. Yeah Right says

“so there Angie”??? Umm If this story were true, Angelina nabbed Brad (a great father and one of the world’s hottest men who obviously worships her) why would Anglina be jealous of Jennifer who’s “pregnant with twins” to an unattractive D-list star/player who dumped her??

Star magazine, *roll eyes* hehehehe

15. Lauren says

Seriously, this story is made up just to sell. If every wedding/baby story was true about Jen, she’d have been married a million times and would’ve had 15 kids by now. They’ve also reported the same news when Jen was with Vince Vaughan. Whatevs!

16. J says

“So there, Angie” ??? Angelina has 6 kids (3 biological) with Jens ex husband. Is this supposed to make her jealous?

Star magazine is a load of rubbish. I couldn’t stop laughing at how cringeworthy this cover is! They make it all sound very dramatic! lol.

17. Sarah says

I must disagree w/ Niloofar. I can’t see any reason why Jen wouldn’t be a great mom. She seems maybe a tad Type A, but who cares. I think she always comes across as 100% class. Not knowing her personally I can’t say for certain what type of person she is, but I’ve always been on Team Jen.

18. Lurker says

Personally I think it’s a bunch of B.S. And it frustrates me a little to see claims from STAR on a site like this one.

Now as for asking why she would want a child ‘now’, well, times change, she’s gotten older, and maybe she’s just READY now, but wasn’t before…?

If there is any truth to it (which I suppose could explain why these two were seen “out together” again after their breakup) then I’d say congratulations to the two of them, and wish them all the best.

But TWINS?? Not again with the twins! LOL!
    I’ve got to go with #2 on that one.

I don’t know –but I would be happy to see Jennifer Aniston happy again after “whatever” happened with her ex husband, but I won’t say any more on THAT topic..

19. Yeah, Right says

Lola,

The story is MADE UP. It is just to try and sell magazines. 🙂

As for not wanting Brad’s kids. We were not in their bedroom back then, we do not know what happened (nor is it any of our business). However, if she truly did not want kids back then (since she was still working on Friends and had a budding movie career), she is entitled to change her mind. Perhaps she just was not mature enough for children then. You have to remember that Brad is older and I’m sure his paternal clock was ticking.

20. Lola says

I can’t get it,is she NOW pregnant with twins or she is just hoping for that to happen??
    Also,how is that she didn’t want Brad’s kids,now she has changed her mind??

21. Nicki says

This is one of the most riduclous bs story I’ve seen.
    And why would Angie care if Jennifer has a baby or 2 or 3 with Jonh Mayer?
    This rag mag only makes Jennifer look desperate, and I doubt she is. They only hooked back up a month ago, after dating each other for 3 months. I would like to think Jennifer has more sense than that. Total BS story.

22. ELIE TAYLOR says

Please what happens with the truth comes out… Kevin
    Huvane is going to give up now.. There is no babies
    to compete with Angie..What happened with their engagement?? What are their wedding plans??

Since the is a competition between Angie and Brad
    that is how you know this is fake!! Who cares …
    Why not have Star Magazine say the same about
    Nicole and Tom.. She had to have a baby because
    he did.. Fake pubicity is not fun when you are on the
    cover of a magazine that lied about ever other thing
    that Jen has done with John.. What next is Jessica
    Simpson going to have a baby because her ex John
    is having twins??

23. Yeah, Right says

The lengths these rags will stoop to to generate a headline.

The absolute LEAST they could have done was had her pregnant with TRIPLETS! Twins is so old news in Hollywood.

24. Niloofar says

WELL… If her pregnancy is real… It’s clear that SHE WOULDN’T BE A GOOD MOTHER!!!
    I can’t stand this woman……….
    POOR THE BABIES WHO JEN WOULD BE THEIR MOTHER & POOR BRAD!!! HOW DID HE LIVE WITH HER???& POOR JOHN HOW IS HE LIVING WITH HER???
    WHEN WILL THEY BREAK UP!!!??? GOD KNOWS!!!!!!!!