Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber's Son With Nanny

nov5wattsopt1

Naomi, 40, and Liev’s adorable son, Alexander Pete “Sasha” Schreiber , 1, was snapped out with a nanny in the East Village. Naomi is currently expecting her second child.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Anne says

i have a one year old granddaughter that receives loads of love, hugs, kisses and attention from all of us and my son surprised me on how great a father he is and shares the duties and she is not spoiled or bratty. My comment is-does a nanny feel the same towards other peoples children? I love hugging and kissing my granddaughter because she is a part of me-do they!!

2. Niloofar says

OK, EVERYBODY, I’M JUST A CHILD, MAYBE, BECAUSE OF THIS I DON’T THINK LIKE YOU!!!!!
    I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME:)))
    SORRY ABOUT MY IMMATURE COMMETS:)
    I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE IMMATURE COMMENTS,BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS MATURE IN YOUR IDEA???
    I’M NOT A DUMB GIRL AT ALL:))))
    I JUST THINK A LITTLE CHILDISH:)))))
    AGAIN, I’M REALLY SORRY IF I MADE YOU SAD:))

3. Zbella says

#6 is a child. The nanny is probably thinking “please leave, I’m not even a celebrity and you people won’t leave me alone to take care of this adorable child.”

4. Jem says

#6 do us all a favour, go be childish somewhere else we’ve got no time for your immature comments.

5. Niloofar says

NUMBER 4-ACCALIA,HAHA… MY COMMENTS ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!?????????
    I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS FIRST……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THAT HE IS ALEXANDER PETE, I JUST WAS OUT OF MIND WHEN WANTED TO WRITE THE NAME!!!!

6. Renee says

Ok I have now read it all. He is not a cute baby because his hair is to light. What is next, he is not cute because his eyes are too blue. Jeez.

7. accalia says

Number 3, could you go away please. Your comments are always ridiculous.

The child’s name is Alexander Pete, not Liev.
    He is so cute. He’s one of my favorites.

8. Niloofar says

Liev is not that much cute!!! his hair is really light,
    I don’t know why??? I have’nt a good feeling of him, maybe it’s because I don’t like his mother!!!!