Nicole Richie & Her Cutie Pie At The Pumpkin Patch!

Nicole Richie, 27, was snapped with 9-month-old daughter Harlow at a pumpkin patch in LA.

Awww! Adorable!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Amanda says

Laila- You are the only one being childish here. I mean come on look what your complaining about, its insane. If you don’t like it then leave like you said you were going too and stop bickering with people over a bunch of nonesense.

2. laila says

it doesn’t take”time” to read a name backwards and no I am not bored I happen to have a busy and full life unlike you..and calling me an idiot just shows me you are under 21 and very immature at that.

3. laila says

lololololol who do you think you are talking to me like that? There IS a lot of catty women in here making plenty of negative comments and you it so obvious you are a youngster because you act retarded.

4. M says

I was interested in reading your blog #2 esp. after seeing all those names Karmello, Kimora, Kariah, Kaydence, and Kajanae. I wanted to write to you about foster care. Can you give your e-mail address on this blog please, thank you.

5. uoykcilill says

#17 Laila – You’re an idiot. Don’t you have anything better to do than to read someone else’s screen name backwards? You must lead a very boring life. And since when is this a “baby and mother website”? What is wrong with you? As far as negative comments, you’re the only one making them. As far as other people commenting on pictures of the kids or their mothers, they’re entitled to their opinions, that’s what the comment box is for. If you don’t like it, don’t read them and get off this site.

6. Zbella says

You can tell several things from photos, like how a child is touched, held and looked at. These things make a big difference in how a child grows and learns to interact with others. Harlow is often in Nicole’s arms, gently touched and being smiled at and talked to. In that way, she appears to be a good mother.

7. laila says

get over yourselves is what I meant to say.. time for me leave again because this is nonsense and WM just lets this go on… if you guys are seriously mothers I feel sorry for your kids growing up with you.

8. laila says

you know the mean comments on this website are unbelievable. I’ll bet none of you would like comments like this if you were talking to someone in person. This website is beginning to suck again because of all the negative comments and catfighting. It’s all petty BS get yourtselves and grow up for goodness sakes. your a pitiful bunch.

9. ice says

#11: exactly. seems like once this reality starlet popped out a baby, she’s the best mother on earth, and her child’s the most adorable ever. Like how?

10. laila says

#16 your name backwards is obscene .This is a baby and mother website…..not really appropriate now is it?
    What a great picture of Nicole and Harlowe. Love the changes this young lady made in her life.

11. uoykcilill says

She’s cute but definitely not the cutest kid in Hollywood. IMO I think Shiloh is cuter. Even Bailey Baio is cuter. Cindy Crawford has beautiful children. Kingston Rossdale is gorgeous. Reese Witherspoon’s kids are pretty cute too. And yeah people, how would you know Nicole is a good mom from a photo?

12. ELIE TAYLOR says

The other ones are great too.. like the one where Harlow’s
    dad is pushing the car with 4 pumpkins.. She is such a
    darling child..

13. BLssd says

LOL @ Ice
    I think it’s hilarious that people say things like “she’s a fantastic mom” and “you can tell she’s really happy and well-cared for.” How in the world do you know this from a photo?

14. Renee says

Harlow is the cutest Hollywood baby, I love seeing pictures of her. Nicole seems like she has grown up and into the responsibilities of motherhood.

15. Collette uk says

So glad nicole had harlow it made her grow up alot she adorable nicole is fantastic mum wel done

16. Amanda says

She is simply adorbable and you can tell she is really happy and well cared for!!

I wish Nicole would throw those sunglasses away!! LOL