Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Expecting Twin Boys

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are expecting twin boys next spring…just what they had been hoping for!

“I’m truly blessed,” Charlie said. “I’m already the proud father of three beautiful daughters, and I’m delighted that they’ll now have two little brothers. Life doesn’t get any better than this.”

The two boys will join Cassandra, Charlie’s 23-year-old daughter with Paula Profit, and Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, his daughters with estranged ex-wife Denise Richards.

Married since May 30th, Charlie and Brooke, a real estate investor, announced their pregnancy in August — and weren’t shy about their gender preference.

“Unless I bat 100 percent, perhaps a boy awaits us,” Charlie said at the time.

Reportedly Charlie and Brooke boosted their chances of conceiving a baby boy by undergoing a fertility procedure dubbed ’sperm spinning.’ After fathering three daughters Charlie was desperate for a son. According to the National Enquirer, the pair paid to have the Charlie’s X and Y sperm separated, and Brooke was inseminated with just the Y sperm, giving their chances of having a son an 80 per cent boost.

Have you had a sex selection procedure? It seems to be a much more common procedure these days.

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. eyesofpearls says

Oh, don’t be so harsh on the guy, girls. Of course when you have children of one gender you hope for the other one. It’s not like he said he wouldn’t love it if it was a girl! Don’t be so harsh! The Beckhams have three boys and hope for a girl, for example, it’s a natural reaction.

2. Lauren says

Congrats! But, it makes me wonder if he’ll favor the new babies of Cassandra, Sami and Lola just because they’re boys…

3. Kat says

Congrats to Charlie and Brooke. ALthough i like charlie – im not keen on selecting the gender of the baby. Im trying to get pregnant at the moment and will be grateful if i have a boy or girl.

4. babyrazzi junkie says

What a shallow person! As someone who struggled with infertility, it makes me sick that some people are so desperate to have one sex or the other that they’ll do anything to get what they want. Isn’t ANY healthy child a gift from God?

Congrats to the pair. Gender selection is becoming so much more popular these days.

They were very lucky with the sperm spinning, its not 100% guaranteed.

6. KMS says

This is one couple I cannot stand. I lost it for him after he referred to Denise’s mom, who was battling cancer, “bald headed”. So rude. He disgusts me.

7. Amanda says

CONGRADS!!!! I love Charlie!! I am glad he has finally found happiness!!!
    Not sure why everyone is so against him.

8. violetsky says

Congrats on having twin boys.
    Not so keen you chose to select the gender, but at least you did it with child four and five and not child two 😐 So long as you treat all 5 of your kids the same what place is it of mine, for me to comment.
    Still its one in the eye for misery guts, or should I say Denise.

9. Twila says

LOL. From the looks of it ~ it doesn’t look like the 2 posters above me are too fond of Charlie Sheen. Ah well I’ll be nice and congratulate.