Ryan Phillippe Takes Deacon To Karate Class

Ryan Phillippe was snapped taking his son Deacon to a karate lesson for his fifth birthday. Ryan watched from a sofa in the window of the small martial arts school before leaving alone. Deacon left with a nanny who took him back to his mother, Reese Witherspoon.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. RachieUK says

why are you typing things in capitals niloofar? it makes you appear angrier than you already seem to be! i would think it would be obvious from the ‘rachie’ that im a girl, but whatever… and why the hell hav you put ‘baby’ at the end of your comment?! seriously…lighten up!

2. Zbella says

Ryan is an actor. Reese & Ryan met on set of a movie… Just google him and I’m sure you can find better information.

3. RachieUK says

that wasnt an angry comment in any way…more like shocked sarcasm lol. soz if you took it in that way-but it wasnt that way implied! i was just surprised you didnt know they had kids….so can someone tell me what he does?!?

4. Niloofar says

#7-OK…why you become angry??? HONEY, I AM SORRY!!!
    I KNEW TOO,I WAS JUST KIDDING!!! DID YOU BELIEVE???

5. RachieUK says

haha Niloofar, that is not what i meant at all! did you seriously not know they had a child?!? they have two…ava and deacon. both kids are fairly old now…its not like they’ve decided to divorce with young children! i knew they had kids…i just dont know why he’s famous or what he does for a job lol!

6. Niloofar says

#3-in your idea if I dont know that they had a child,it means that I AM LIVING UNDER A ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    WOW…WHAT A GOOD REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Niloofar says

WOW…#1.I am thinking like you.I DID NOT KNOW THAT RYAN & REESE HAD A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.when they knew that they will get divorce,why they decided to have a child!!!!!??????????????????????????

8. RachieUK says

who is ryan phillipe? all i know is that he was married to reese witherspoon…what does he do? im prob really slow but never mind lol