Brooke & Charlie Sheen Expecting Twins!

Brooke and Charlie Sheen are thrilled to be expecting twins, according to Brooke’s mother.

“Brooke and Charlie are expecting twins, and they are so excited,” Moira Fiore, who spent time with Brooke, 31, last week, told People magazine. “Obviously, I am floating on air.”

Moira Fiore said that the couple “think the twins are boys” but aren’t sure.

“Brooke has had all day morning sickness but is coming to the end of the first trimester so she hopefully will feel better soon,” said Moira of her daughter. “It has been rough for her.”

Still, “Brooke looks so beautiful,” added her mom. “She is just glowing.”

Charlie, 42, who is already a father to three girls, has admitted to hoping for a son. In August, Brooke told People magazine that she thought they would have a boy. “Odds are it’s a boy, but we’ll be happy with either sex,” she said at the time.

The twins are due in April.

comment5, airline discount ticket military [url=]airline discount ticket military[/url], :-PPP, insurance sample cancellation letter [url=]insurance sample cancellation letter[/url], >:-[, Now airline discount student ticket [url=]Now airline discount student ticket[/url], clp, Renters Insurance In Internet [url=]Renters Insurance In Internet[/url], gkswg, super cheap airplane tickets [url=]super cheap airplane tickets[/url], hwoadd,

2. Shay says

Anyone with common sense would realize the obvious which is that these wealthy celebrities are paying a lot of money to have twins, it’s called reproductive technology and it’s much too expensive for the average person to afford look at how many celebrities have had twins and usually it’s the “perfect” duo of a boy and a girl

Jennifer Lopez

Marcia Cross

Angela Bassett (she used a surrogate)

Dennis Quaid

Angelina Jolie

That blond female reporter I forgot her name but they interviewed her on The View and she’s 40+ years old

Julia Roberts

brooke sheen

lisa marie presley

that one dixie chick

geena davis

patrick dempsey

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon

Jerry Connelly and his wife Rebecca

now Charlie Sheen and his wife

3. catsue says

Obviously they did sperm sex selection and this was artificial. He said he didn’t want girls. Most Hollywood twins are artificial- especially obvious for women 37 and up- Julia Roberts, Marcia Cross, Patrick Demsey’s wife, Lisa Marie Presley, and on and on and on and on and on and on. Geez- so he’ll have 5 kids by 3 women. I’m waiting for the divorce! She looks terrible. Charlie Sheen is one of the ALL-TIME sleaziest men in Hollywood history.

4. uoykcilill says

Charlie Sheen is the most digusting person in Hollywood. He is so ugly and creepy looking. I hope those twins, if they’re boys don’t look like him.

5. Amber says

I think it is sad that anyone would do gender sorting to have a specific gender, unless it was to avoid a gender specific disorder.

6. Just me says

I think actually think 2 Dixie Chicks had twins (the sisters) They both said they had fertility treatments.

7. MOMX3 says

Yeah, there’s something in the water, it’s called fertility drugs!

I had 3 kids…no multiples!

8. Freya says

Does it really matter how any of these famous couples conceived their twins? Are we sleeping in their beds? Are we supporting their offspring? Who cares if they use a turkey baster, a surrogate, or conceive naturally? Children a blessing, and if they can afford them, power to them. Now I don’t like Charlie Sheen and I think it’s stupid to try to conceive a particular sex, but if that’s what he wants, then fine. I personally think AJ is telling the truth about twins running in her family, and I believe others like J-LO conceived with artificial help, but again, none of my business. 🙂

9. ana says

sperm selection and IVF anyone who belives other wise is a fool, the only person in hollywood who had twins naturaly is Julia Roberts

Here, don’t take it from me…

How common are twins and other multiple pregnancies?

These days, about one in 32 births are twin births. This rate has gone up 65 percent since 1980, and it’s more than double the rate among women who conceive without medical assistance — one in 89.

Increasingly common, largely because more and more women are taking fertility drugs or turning to assisted reproductive technology (ART) to help them conceive. These treatments greatly increase a woman’s chance of having twins or higher-order multiples. The famous McCaughey septuplets are one extreme example of the potential consequences of fertility treatments.

11. theresa says

Yeah, there’s something in the water – fertility drugs. You don’t have to conceive via “in vitro” to up your chances, just take drugs that force you to ovulate, which often results in more than one egg. And I don’t care how many of these celebrities with twins say it happened naturally, I bet most of the time it’s because they took something like Clomid. And who wants to share personal information like that with the world? Seems to me that twins from separate eggs are becoming more and more prevalent as medicine and science advance. Pretty soon, it’ll be no big deal and many people will be asking “So, are you having twins?” instead of “So, are you having a girl or a boy?”

12. accalia says

#16 I have twins, a boy and girl (naturally) and no one in my family or my husband’s family are twins or had twins. You don’t need to have twins in your family to have them. Also, one of my friends has twin boys and one of her aunts, not her parents, was a twin. So yes I would believe that AJ didn’t have vitro and what she said about her cousins was true. While I do believe that some celebrities use vitro, twins can be conceived naturally without someone from the immediate family being a twin.

Congrats to them.

13. Kat says

COngratulations to Brooke and Charlie! I m really happy for them both. I like charlie and i like denise his ex. Best of luck to them both.

14. Kara says

He just confirmed to OK magazine that BOTH twins are indeed boys. I really think he did the whole sperm spinning thing to ensure he got boys. This whole celebrities having twins thing is very creepy to me.

15. CJK says

The only thing “up” with the twin level with the “stars” is the fact that it’s not about the “stars”. The fact is that these people represent a very small part of our population, and twins are born to people everyday. This number increases when women are above the age of thirty four and also when fertility treatments are added to the mix. This is not a phenomenon, it’s just life. This is the year 2008, only forty years ago our “stars ” weren’t allowed to tell us that they were unfaithful, much less had trouble conceiving or, “horror”‘ were gay. These are just people, after all.

16. twin says

now lets see i just don’t get all this twin stuff in hollywood. i myself am a twin and my uncle had twins and then his daughter had twins, my grandfather has 3 0r 4 sets of twins from his siblings side. oh and not to forget my older sister was haveing twins but lost one while she was expecting. so this is a case of twins running in the family. most everyone in hollywood had to have help conceiving twins. i’m not saying there is something wrong with that but say the truth. either it was invitro or some Dr. in hollywood is doing something for them. i just wish they would admit it.

17. Smile says

I agree with everybody.
    IN addition, I personally would not like to have twins as adorable as they are it would be so hard to look after them and how would you give all your love… with one baby u can really enjoy him/or her.

18. lucaB says

Its OBVIOUS they’re all getting in vitro & then denying it. I love when Angelina Jolie says she has cousins that are a set of twins…it would maybe make since if a parent was a twin but a cousin? Thats a far reach.

This may sound mean but as beautiful as Denise Richards is her kids arent very cute & its because of nasty Sheen. I wonder what these ‘wonder boys’ are gonna look like? Esssh

I do agree that something is up with all these twins. Especially when twins don’t run in the family. It appears that someone is getting a little “help” with the twin babies, I don’t think it is just a coincidence for everyone.

20. Lauren says

#11-He has a older daughter named Cassandra with an ex-girlfriend. Wow, more twins! Congratulatons! 🙂

21. Neda says

Who is charlie’s 3rd daughter? It says he is the father to three girls already…I only know about Sam and Lola.

22. phnxgirl says

I thought I read somewhere that they spent some big bucks to have his sperm separated so that they could have a 90% chance of having a boy. If that is the case then she had to be artificially inseminated which is probably why she is having twins.

23. Lurker says

Congratulations to Charlie and his wife..

But I’m with almost seems inconceivable (pardon the pun) that so many celebs are showing up with twins lately! I swear it’s almost like every other birth I hear about in Hollywood is twins!

Oh..and #2.. I can add at least one more name to that list. Elvis Costello and his wife also had twins within the last year or so…

24. Alice in Chains says

#2 = You said “NOt sure what she’s thinking by marrying him ”

I know what she was thinking – how about dollar signs? That’s the only thing he’s good for.

25. Daze says

Charlie Sheen desparately wants boys, doesn’t he? What will they do if the twins are both girls? Trade them in?

Anyway, yeah, it seems the percentage of Hollywood pregnancies that end up as twins is hugely above that of the general population. You can not convince me that in vitro is not a factor in most of them.

Don’t forget that Rebecca Romajin and Jerry Connell are expecting twins as well. And did you have Julia Roberts on that list? And Dennis Quaid?

26. KMS says

AGREE with poster #1! Seems a little crazy doesn’t it?

Lets see if we can compile a list:

brooke sheen
    marcia cross
    lisa marie presley
    jennifer lopez
    angelina jolie
    that one dixie chick
    geena davis
    patrick dempsey
    dennis quaid’s wife
    Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon

ON another note…sorry…but i cannot stand Charlie Sheen. He grosses me out. NOt sure what she’s thinking by marrying him.

27. Everyonehasone says

Okay, congrats. But on another note, I wish someone would compile a list of celebrities that have had twins in the last 5 years. I think some MD is making some big bucks here.