Gillian Anderson Welcomes A Son

X-Files star Gillian Anderson and boyfriend Mark Griffiths welcomed a son on October 15th in London.

Felix Griffiths weighed 6 lbs., 15 oz.

Felix is the second child for Gillian, 40, with Mark, joining their 1-year-old son Oscar. Gillian also has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, from a previous marriage.

Congratulations!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Zbella says

At 40? That’s considered young in Hollywood for having babies! Courtney Cox, Marcia Cross, Brook Shields…

2. aliciacweets85 says

isnt she a bit old to be having kids? thought her internal baby-making equipment would be dried out by now.
    huh, new surprises with each new day i guess.

3. IrishNDN says

Yes, she is just lovely. Oscar and Felix 🙂
    Has anyone seen her in the Edith Wharton classic book-to-film called “The House of Mirth”? It’s been out for a few years on tape/dvd. A really great dramatic performance from Gillian, but the plot is somewhat depressing.

4. TessMcGill says

Congrats, Gil on your new son.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and Gillian is kickin’ it. She is one of the most attractive women in the entertainment industry. She is definitely getting better with age.

5. lisa says

I immediately thought of the Odd Couple… I think they have a sense of humour… and they didn’t give them boring names.

6. Just me says

I personally don’t like them because they sound like cat names to me. But to each his own.
    I don’t think that kids their age will tease them about the Odd Couple, though, because that’s way before their time!!

7. Kate says

Oscar & Felix, really??!!!! Are they cats?? People need to think before naming their children – these boys are going to be teased mercilessly in their school years

8. Sarah says

😀 I’ve always loved both names. I’m glad she embraced the obvious connotations they both carry by using both of them together. So sweet. Congrats to her!