Britney Spears Picking Up Her Boys From School

Britney was snapped picking up her boys from their school in Encino, CA with the help of a nanny and her father.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Ashley says

mary……
    when you’re picking up your four siblings is there like a million paparazzi shielding your way????
    i didn’t think so.

anyways the boys look so happy that mommy is with them. jayden is so cute. and britney is beginning to look like she has her life back on track.

2. jennifer says

aww its nice to see shes getting better i think she really getting on the right track to recovery i think she realized her boys need her now she looks great and i hope she doesnt go back again and like she said “what the hell was she thinking” jk at least you admitted it brit good for you keep it up

3. Mary says

2 boys and she needs 2 other adults present to ‘help’? geez. I pick up my 4 younger siblings from school by myself. Oh well, she is looking much better than she did at least.

4. Eli says

It’s good to see Britney living as close to normal life as she can. The true test will be if Britney can live a s close to a normal life without help or intervention from her Dad.

5. Renee says

I am really glad to see that Britney is trying to get her life back on track. Time will certainly tell. Her boys are cute, well at least Jayden is, I can’t see Preston that well. I think his nanny must have him in the jaws of life grip or something. Poor little guy.

6. KARMA says

#16. PUHLEASE
    –GIVE THE GURL A BREAK..SHE’S DOING BETTER..EVEN IN THE PIC’S WERE SHE DONT GOT HER KIDS SHE LOOKS WONDURFULL..I DOUBT ITS AN ACT FOR HER..SHES GETTING THE HELP SHE NEEDS TO DO BETTER..HEY IF YOU DONT GOT NOTHEN NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL…

7. boo! says

Is that Brit’s real hair or is she still wearing extensions? Just wondering if she has grown back all her hair after the shaving incident.

8. PUHLEASE says

My husband and I have custody of my stepson (his son from a previous relationship). We also have our own child…

My stepson’s mother comes around once in a blue moon even though she has court appointed visitations to have him every other weekend. She never calls and never shows any interest in his school or any part of his life at all. Now if someone were to “snap” a picture of the rare occassions she picks him up (and of course she takes him somewhere fun while she has him) then of couse she’s going to look like a very involved mom.

Like the saying goes “You can put lipstick on a pig….”

9. sahra says

man that nanny looks nutts. she looks like shes going to pull that kids neck off or sumfin.. muahahaahaa. Freaky lady! Britney should get a new nanny.

10. Cheryl says

ummm….just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this sight…everytime I get on here there are loud noises..ie whistles etc that I’ve won a prize?? so annoying.

11. Blair says

LOL…the nanny seems to have the death grip on the poor kids neck! Even in the second picture, it looks like he’s trying to sit up but she’s holding him down. I’m sure she’s just trying to be protective, but geez…loosen the grip a little!

12. MommaE says

She looks great!! I think that she really is getting on the right track and is doing so much better-there will be a documentary on MTV soon where she is very open about her struggles, she is quite candid and honest!

13. Amanda says

I am so very proud of Britney!!! She is living proof you can straighten up your life no matter how bad it gets!!! I think she is a wonderful mother and woman!! Her boys are so handsome!!

14. KELLY says

#2 no you do not see a bump there is nothing there! she looks great i am gald she has got her life back on track