Kevin Costner & Wife Expecting Their Second Child

Kevin Costner and wife Christine are expecting their second child!

Kevin, 53, and Christine, 34, were married in Colorado in 2004. The couple’s first son, Cayden Wyatt, was born in May 2007. Costner also has three children from his first marriage to Cindy Silva. Costner also has a son, Liam, from a relationship with heiress Bridget Rooney.

Kevin opened up to Parade magazine about his fear of marrying again and having more children.

For years, fear kept me from marrying Christine,” he said. “Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn’t be an effective father.”

He soon changed his mind when he thought to himself, “‘Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who is willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?’ That’s all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Kay says

You’re never too old to be a parent. When does parenting stop anyways? Our kids are 29, 27 and 19 and we’re still their parents.

2. Niloofar says

Katerina,my honey, Hugh Hefner did wrong,should Kevin be like him???just because of that Hugh Hefner did like this it means that it is correct??? anyway Cayden Wyatt is really cute.

3. catsue says

This guy is going to have 6 kids by 3 different women- and a son he has never seen. How come when a black guy does this, he is a thug? Kevin- stop having kids and make a decent movie instead.
    Did y’all hear what happened on his honeymoon with a masseuse? Google

4. Black / White says

I agree with you wholeheartly anon. I never did understand why it’s okay for a man to have a child at “ANY” age and not okay for a woman.

5. anonymous says

You know, it’s interesting. When a woman has a baby in her forties most people here have some nasty comment about her being too old. Kevin Costner is 53, isn’t that too old to be a parent? Just sayin’.

6. susan says

nothing wrong with him having more kids but hopefully his wife now is making sure his will is up to date…..

7. neat says

age is just a number, if he can still manage it good on him,but hugh hefner……………urgh thats pushing it 🙂

8. Katerina says

Well, if Hugh Hefner can have kids in his 70’s then why can Kevin not have kids in his early 50’s.!?! Just sayin…

9. catcat says

You mean Kevin is going to be a Grandfather again?
    Give this dork a vasectomy. He knocked up some woman years ago and supposedly has never seen that son. He’s as stupid as his last 10 movies have been!