Lisa Marie Presley Names Her Twin Girls Finley & Harper

Lisa Marie Presley, 40, and husband Michael Lockwood have named their newborn twin girls Finley and Harper.

The couple’s first children together were born on October 7th via C-section and weighed 5 lbs., 15 oz. and 5 lbs., 2 oz.

Finley and Harper join Lisa Marie’s daughter Riley, 19, a model, and son Benjamin, 15, with ex-husband Danny Keough.

1. Zbella says

Harper is a girl’s name, as far as I know it means one who plays the harp. Finley does sound boyish to me, but whateva.

2. jue says

don’t tell people to grow up who express their opinion??? i hope u grow up before u choose ur baby name from ya book

3. tj's says

that is my name, less of the freak Jue, what name is that!! and neat isnt even in the baby book i have, why get personal and nasty with me.just let me say i love the choice of names lisa marie made, and im not saying anymore or coming down to your name calling level,you need help and im not going to give you it

4. neat says

why have we got to grow up im sure jue has her reasons for thinking solictors and me my bank, thought it wasnt about are thoughts on lisa’s name choices, and while were on it dont like your name much do you jue?

5. neat says

jules what law says there boys names!!!……………you might not like them, but I sure doooooo 🙂

6. jules says

Why have all her girsl got boyus names? Did she want boys? I don;t get it – so many pretty names out there to choose from
    Yuk don’t like them at all : (

7. ali says

i love harper, always have (maybe always will! who knows..)
    i like finlay but not finley and prefer it on a boy not a girl

8. Adele says

I love those names!!

Both of my girls have unisex names because I don’t like traditional names.

9. Analise says

Harper Lee as pointed out above. Don’t you critics read? At least she didn’t name them Apple, Moses or Zuma.

10. Honey says

I love the names! I actually think they are more girly than boyish, but that’s just me. Her other daughter’s name is Riley, which I love for a girl as well. In fact I think it’s more commonly used as a girl’s name these days anyway.

11. Nicki says

Congratulations to them! I like the names. As Kat stated, they are better than Apple. (I think the worst of any girl name.)
    Angie Harmon has two girls, Finley and Avery. She is expecting a boy, I’m curious what name she will pick for him.
    I think Harper is better than Sean Penns sons name-Hopper.

12. samsmom says

Harper Lee was the name of the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. I think it is a great name. Not sure about Finley, but I think Finn as a nickname is cute. Although it sounds boyish. But anyway like others have posted, at least she did not name her kids after a fruit.

13. Kat says

They are odd but not too out there. They are better than the name ‘Apple’ dont you think? Should i name my future kids banana and orange? kidding. Congratulations to Lisa and her husband.

14. Kay says

Nice names. I notice that more and more people now are naming girls names that would usually be associated with boys. Strange trend!

15. wink says

Hi 2teens!!! You are you doing? I missed chatting with you. Harper is the surname of our Prime Minister and he’s a rotten apple LOL I can’t say that I’m really fond of these two gender neutral names.

16. 2teens says

I would say they are definitely unique, but I wouldn’t say weird.
    I like Finley but not too sure about Harper… sounds like Harpie