Angelina Shares That Brad Convinced Her To Get Pregnant

Angelina has shared that she only intended to adopt children – until her love for Brad Pitt changed her mind.

“I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do,” Angelina, 33, told W magazine, in an article featuring photos taken by Brad of her breastfeeding.

But when she saw Brad, 44, with adopted children Maddox and Zahara, “I knew that he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace,” Angelina said.

“I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to (getting pregnant),” she said. “I suddenly wanted to. It’s one of those things you can’t explain.”

Now, after having three children with Brad, including 3-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne and 2-year-old Shiloh, “I wouldn’t trade that experience for the world,” said Angelina. “It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn’t otherwise be here.”

In the intimate W magazine pictures taken by Brad just weeks after the twins’ birth, Angelina bares her body – quite comfortably, she said!

“I’m with a man who’s evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created,” she said. “He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier.”

Angelina said that she has “a lot of respect” for Brad, who helps her “to be better and fight hard for the things that I love.”

“I do think that I’m in a good partnership now,” she said. “I think it just needed to be the right man.”

Splash News Online & Source

1. Analise says

Here we go again. Blaming Angelina for Brad and Jennifer breaking up. Amazing that Jennifer was out in public without her ring before Brad and Angelina even met. Amazing that they were attending events separately before Brad and Angelina met. But, since you all were privy to their private lives, you know the truth.

2. Amanda says

I just hope Angie can keep it up, let’s face it she has never shown real stabitility for very long in her life. I mean just look at her past. Yeah I know people can change etc etc but she still hasnt made peace with her father and yet she claims family is what is most important. The very fact that she is saying she needed a man to make her better says a lot to me about her.
    I AM NOT SAYING SHE IS A BAD MOTHER OR PERSON. I think she is a great one I just hope she can keep it up. She took on quite a bit really fast. Wont be long for it to lose all its glamour.
    I also don’t think the only reason Brad left JA was because he wanted children. I think there was much more to it than that. I think that was a cover up for him ans Angie adopting and having kids so quickly.

3. lagabbergirl says

I agree with #1. The only reason she seems to be at ‘supermom’ status with the media is obviously because she is a public figure(movie star). There are PLENTY of supermoms out there who don’t get the recognition they deserve on a day to day basis. And perhaps, they(everyday supermoms) could care less what other people think anyways, and don’t need that ‘pat on the back’ for saving the world because they’re doing it for others, and their family, AND don’t expect anything in return, which I would only hope, if Jolie wasn’t a star, would be doing what she does for the same reasons, and not to be looked upon and judged like she was some sort of hero.

4. Brangelinasuck says

Angie is and always will be a whore. She deserves a good man. If she wasn’t such a skank she probably would have had one sooner. If you can call stupitt a good man.

5. no name says

I think they are a great couple, love JA films but somehow think she has put her career before beng a mom. A gave him what he craved for a family, but personally l think they should slow down now and spend time together

6. t says

There are so many conflicting stories out there. The public will never really know what happened to their relationship. We can only speculate based on the articles and interviews we have read about these people. Suddenly I feel so shallow wasting my time thinking about celebrity relationships rather than doing something more productive with my time like saving the whales LOL!!

7. traveler says

JA herself said that their marriage was ended before he started anything with AJ. Not that he didn’t have feelings for AJ when they were filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but aparently, he didn’t start anything with her until he and JA were through. I tend to believe this since not only BP and AJ claim it, but also because JA does too. If he did in fact cheat on her, I’m sure she would’ve let the world know. She wasn’t exactly shy about complaining about BP after the split.

8. t says

#12 – I heard JA say in an interview that she and Brad always had an open relationship and they both felt totally okay with the idea of moving on when the time came. Whether it was she who chose to move on or Brad. Yes, Brad ended it with JA first because he was already frolicking on the beach with AJ (wow, I just realized that both women have the same initials but reversed!). Had Brad not established a relationship with AJ, I don’t think he would have been as quick to end it with JA. It was a timing thing, IMO.

9. britmama says

Okay, Fly on the Wall – so I guess they will keep adopting/birthing babies and talking about them!

10. Fly On The Wall says

11. britmama | October 10th, 2008 at 11:22 pm
    Can you see Angelina letting him keep in touch with Jen? Not!

After that whiny interview in Vanity Fair, I think keeping in touch with Jennifer was the last thing Brad wanted.

Actually, though, this is old news. Angelina said the same thing in an interview last year. She said that Brad had never given up hope of having a biological child, and after she saw how good he was with Maddox and Z, she realized that he would love his adopted children equally with a child of his own blood. So she said she wanted to try, and she got pregnant with Shiloh.

As for Jennifer still being hurt, for Christ’s sake get over it. Her pride may be hurt, but nothing else is. Her problem is he moved on before she was ready to let him move on, and that is what her controlling ass will never forgive him for.

11. britmama says

Sometimes other people respond to you in a way that overshadows your feelings for your spouse. The grass is greener and that other person may do whatever it takes to win your affection. I don’t agree with the way it went down, but I guess they are happy.

Maybe Jen and Brad had had enough – they seemed to be apart quite a bit before the end. Obviously they did not really remain friends after the marriage. Can you see Angelina letting him keep in touch with Jen? Not!

12. cheers says

Jennifer found a man — but Angie wanted him more and what Angie wants, she gets — so let’s just all bow down to the master 🙂 Most of us can’t pull that off.

13. Anonymous says

I feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston too. It’s too bad she didn’t have kids with Brad, he so obviously wanted a bunch of them. At least he found someone to have a family with and hopefully Jennifer will find someone to have whatever she wants too.

14. phnxgirl says

I like them both and think they make a great couple. I feel kind of sorry for Jennifer Anniston, though. You know she has to read these articles and it is killing her inside.

15. galgata says

How nice!!

And, yes, maybe to other women happens just in that way, but does it rest the beauty in any of them?

16. anonymous says

C’mon – this is oversharing already. Sorry fans – yes she’s beautiful, yes she’s got a great man, yes she’s a humanitarian —- but puhleeaze, there are many women in the world who fit these descriptions and who are just as or even more deserving. But none of them put on this much show to get attention.
    Can she cure cancer and other terminal diseases? No.
    So in my book — she’s just a regular gal with no superpowers.