Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie welcomed twins, Knox and Vivienne, almost three months ago. The November issue of W magazine features Angelina breastfeeding one of her babies on the cover and includes 21 pictures all shot by Brad while the family was holed up in France’s Château Miraval.
Below are some highlights from the very revealing interview:
• Brad and Angelina plan to add at least one more child to their brood.
• Vivienne is “sturdier” and “more demanding” than her more “chill” and music-loving brother Knox, which makes him just like his dad.
• Angelina has no intention of raising the kids in just one spot. “If you tell them we’re getting on a plane tomorrow, they’re all excited to pack their bags, and if you say we’re not coming back for months, they won’t bat an eye.”
• Brad and Angelina’s bedroom is the family’s favorite hangout, but Angelina has trained the kids to knock before entering. “We’ve got that part down. Because Mommy and Daddy need some space.”
• Angelina had a hard time kicking her pregnancy diet of Hot Pockets, french fries and ice cream, but she has found the strength to go on with regular food deliveries from a Berlin department store.
• Brad is a saint. When the kids were suffering from their jet-set lifestyle—nonstop travel will do that to you—he took care of them and let her sleep. “He’s an amazing father: totally devoted,” she gushes.
• Finally, Angelina will only date artistic types like Brad, Billy Bob and Jonny Lee because “they’re a very talkative and expressive bunch”: “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”